(S5) Team Draft

Discussion in 'TSL: Tradition Soccer League' started by Zikry, Feb 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Just thought I would get this thread started for people to check in and let me know if you plan on changing teams or not. I will keep this thread open until we officially close out the season so there is no rush now, but if you already know that you will be a) changing your team or b) sticking with your team please post in here and let me know. Also keep in mind that, in all likelihood, this will be your last opportunity to switch teams in Fifa 12 so be aware of that when making your decision.

This is how the draft will work:

1)Each owner will have 24 hours to make their pick. We hope it does not take someone the whole 24 hours to make that pick, but once their time is up they will be moved to the bottom of the list.

2)The 4 owners that are forced to switch teams (Udinese, Genoa, Schalke, Newcastle) will be the top 4 picks in the draft.

3)Everyone else who willingly decided to change their teams will be in the next tier, regardless of which Serie (A/B/C) they play in. Keep this in mind when making your decision to switch teams, as you may not end up with your top choices in the draft.

Also, I think I read somewhere that CSKA was dropped down to a 4 star team. If someone could confirm that for me that would be great. If this is the case then shiftee you get the choice to switch to CSKA if you want. Since that is the team that you had to vacate previously, you are given the opportunity to take them, if you want, without having to enter the team draft. Same rules apply to anyone who was forced to switch from their team in the past (due to their bump up in stars) but whose previous team is now eligible to the 4 star or below rating that we have here in Serie.

Any other questions feel free to ask me!

Entering Draft:
    1)BESHIKTAS - (Pick: Queens Park Rangers)​
    2)Bling_CO - (Pick: West Ham)​
    3)Friz - (Pick: Spartak Moscow)​
    4)shiftee - (Switching to CSKA Team vacated: Spartak Moscow)​
    4) Redwings - (Team vacated: Hamburg)​
    5) RedAL - (Team vacated: PSV)​
    6) IJGator - (Team vacated: Ajax)​
    7) Yak61 - (Team vacated: Derby County)​
    8)SRC - (Team vacated: Olympiakos)​
    9)Go Devils - (Team vacated: Stoke)​
    10)HokieNYC - (Team vacated: Everton)​
    11)bigox - (Team vacated: Blackburn)​
    12)juancho - (Team vacated: Sao Paulo)​
    13)Nickaepi - (Team vacated: Anzhi)​
    14)Cimmy - (Team vacated: Rubin Kazan)​
    15)Hokie79 - (Team vacated: Fiorentina)​
    Sticking With Team:
    1) County5 - Bolton​
    2) rschwep - Koln​
    3)Drunken - Parma​
    4) UCan - Braga​
    5) Vipermansa - Montpellier​
    6) Frenchie - Stuttgart​
    7) Roger - Santos​
    8) OhDaesu - Palermo​
    9)Broncos218 - Bremen​
    10)danwin - Bilbao​
    11)mustang - Corinthians​
    12)Zikry - Aston Villa​
    13)Geneseo - Galatasaray​
    14)BigSmooth - Celtic​
    15)CxMacx10 - Wolves​

Last edited: Mar 10, 2012
  2. County5

County5 Practice? I mean c'mon..

Sticking with Bolton

3. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

If CSKA dropped to 4 star I'm almost 100% sure I'd switch back. If they haven't dropped then I will stick with Spartak

4. Friz

Friz Walk On

Featured Threads:
    i checked last night, i remember seeing CSKA at 4* which surprised me, but pretty sure they are.

im forced into the draft, but also confirming, no one is currently schalke, only three of us forced in.

5. rschwep

rschwep Always Rebuilding

Featured Threads:
    Sticking with Köln

6. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

7. Friz

Friz Walk On

Featured Threads:
    i see how it is, this is because i tried to undermine you with dibs isn't it?

• Like Like x 1
  8. BESHIKTAS

BESHIKTAS Almighty Black Eagles

I'll have to check when I get home in a few hours, but so far QPR is in my mind.

9. Friz

Friz Walk On

Featured Threads:
    if you want to wait i assume you can, theres a chance other people may be dropping their current teams and would add to the pool of available teams.

10. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Yea you can wait til the end. Id just take QPR though, that was the team i wanted if i was gonna make the switch

11. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

[​IMG]

12. BESHIKTAS

QPR it is!!! I played couple of games , they seemed ok, not as good as Besiktas would be , but I'll take it. I hope Besiktas is going to be in FIFA 2013.

13. Frenchie1916

Frenchie1916 Just a clodhopper of footballer, running pell mell

You can have QPR ONLY if you post Joey Barton's best Twitter feeds of the week. The man lacks a filter between his mind and his thumbs.

14. BESHIKTAS

I need him to tweet tweet that ball in the game . He promised he will stop being stupid after I become the manager :) . What is he saying by the way? lol

15. Frenchie1916

Frenchie1916 Just a clodhopper of footballer, running pell mell

On Neil Warnock being fired (watch your back, BESHIKTAS !!: Barton issued a series of withering comments about Warnock, “look in the mirror”. “Neil Warnock says I talk too much. Now that is funny. If I talked about Neil, he’d do well to get another job. Twitter cost him his job? I can think of a million other things! Shut it Warnock.“Looking forward to the game against Wigan. First time in a while we actually have a plan and seem organised. [Warnock] lost his job and the guy is blaming everyone but himself! Embarrassing, time to look in the mirror mate. Last thing we need.” “Not a big fan of people that try to make scapegoats out of others. If you live by the sword, you die by it.”

On being sent off, and the possibility of suing the refs as a result: “I wonder how long it is before a football club sues a referee for making a bad decision?” “Theres too much at stake to not have technology. Or a player sues another player for playacting. Which is basically a lie and that is actionable. Whats the difference? Someone has to set the precedent to stop the game from being ruined, maybe i’ll be the 1st one.”

Baiting the FA: "Just received my weekly warning letter from FA headquarters, this time regarding me tweeting about predicting the weekends Manchester double. According to the FA, I am not allowed to give my opinion of possible results in case that is seen as insider information. These people are So out of touch with reality its untrue. What difference does my opinion of the outcome of a match, have on the result? None. The strange thing is they have probably sent me 30 letters since I started tweeting. That's 30 pieces of paper wasted....stop sending please. I'll prob get a letter about the last few tweets. Thats how ridiculous its become.Drastic shake up needed to move the game into 21st century. Hopefully they stop trying to be an Orwellian organisation and get to grips with the change that's happening in the world around them. Don't understand how they can try to police a technology they understand very little about."

On John Terry (No wonder he wasn't invited to the National squad to play Holland next week): "This John Terry saga, has turned into one of the most hideously managed spectacles I have ever known. WTF is going on...... We all know what was said. Its there on TV for all to see. Do I think hes a racist? No. I think hes said something really stupid in the heat of battle/argument. This should of been dealt with instantly (Like Suarez or more games) and put to bed. The longer it goes on, the worse it is for the game. Racism needs to be stamped out. We all agree on that. This is now affecting England as well as those involved. (Terry should be) a f*cking man and took his punishment for what he said. This is now helping nobody. The one I feel for is Anton, hes done nowt wrong. Once the issue went out of the FA's control, it was always going to get messy. They should have dealt with it instantly. Now its a farce.. Should of thrown his hands up and admitted his grave error. Excepted his deserved disciplinary action and let everyone move on. Whose the winner in all of this? I cant think of anyone....can you? What a debacle its turned into. Sad state of affairs. Heads should roll."

He continually engages in Twitter wars with the media, with followers, with other footballers and sometimes, with himself. He quotes Nietzsche, Orwell, Gandhi, Einstein. If he didn't tweet 40 times a day, he'd be a fun follow.

16. vipermansa

vipermansa Walk On

Summer transfers will most likely not effect us correct???
    Would a player show up on another team in the game before the real player even plays the game?

17. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

Unless they do another roster update (which is unlikely), these will be the rosters we use for the rest of the year.

18. vipermansa

vipermansa Walk On

And what month does the new game usually come out? Sept or Oct???

My mind is racing over different choices

19. RedAL925

The new game usually comes out late September. We usually start mid October.

20. RedAL925

Way to show your hand redwings8831

Post deleted, redwings will be dropping Hamburger SV at season's end

No need to reveal what team you'd like to pick. After all, the draft order isn't set and there's no guarantee you'll get your team

Last edited: Feb 24, 2012
  21. RedAL925

I will be trying my luck in the draft, bye bye PSV Eindhoven

22. BESHIKTAS

Why ??? Aren't you becoming the champion with them?

23. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Staying with Parma

24. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Man...I'm split, but I am confident I am going to try my luck in the draft.

25. I will actually be staying with Braga.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.