1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

S5 W2 Summaries

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by akutozo, Feb 18, 2016.

1. akutozo

akutozo Baby, I'm a Brown.

As you complete your games, please post your own summaries and stories here.

• Like Like x 1
  2. xBlueshirts102x

xBlueshirts102x Walk On

Week 2 vs Packers. Got my a$$ handed to me. His defense was great. 4 takeaways

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Woody

Woody Walk On

The week 2 Bills/Jets game looked like it was going to be a blowout. The Jets defense was stout for 3 quarters. The Bills couldn't get anything going on the ground and Quarterback Beau Spriggs looked like he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. The score was 17-0, Jets, pretty quickly. Deep in the third quarter, the Bill started finding their rhythm. With under 3 minutes left in the game, the Bills have pulled within 8 points. They held the Jets to a 3rd and long with time running down. They decided to go for broke and ran an all out blitz. The Jets RB, Ridley, broke it outside for a 60 yard TD putting the Jets up by 2 scores again. The Bills once again had the ball hoping to get back in the game with a little more than 2 minutes left. A quick drive that ended with a pass from Spriggs to Woods for a TD put the Bills back to within 8. An attempted onside kick was not successful and the Jets run out the clock and win the game 30 - 22.

• Like Like x 3
    • Awesome Content Awesome Content x 3