S5 W2 Summaries

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by akutozo, Feb 18, 2016.

1. akutozo

akutozo Baby, I'm a Brown.

Apr 17, 2015
    As you complete your games, please post your own summaries and stories here.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ragingpdm

ragingpdm Walk On

Jan 28, 2016
    Week 2 vs Packers. Got my a$$ handed to me. His defense was great. 4 takeaways
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Woody

Woody Walk On

Jan 6, 2016
    The week 2 Bills/Jets game looked like it was going to be a blowout. The Jets defense was stout for 3 quarters. The Bills couldn't get anything going on the ground and Quarterback Beau Spriggs looked like he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. The score was 17-0, Jets, pretty quickly. Deep in the third quarter, the Bill started finding their rhythm. With under 3 minutes left in the game, the Bills have pulled within 8 points. They held the Jets to a 3rd and long with time running down. They decided to go for broke and ran an all out blitz. The Jets RB, Ridley, broke it outside for a 60 yard TD putting the Jets up by 2 scores again. The Bills once again had the ball hoping to get back in the game with a little more than 2 minutes left. A quick drive that ended with a pass from Spriggs to Woods for a TD put the Bills back to within 8. An attempted onside kick was not successful and the Jets run out the clock and win the game 30 - 22.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Awesome Content Awesome Content x 3