S5: Week 13

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Wyrmreaver, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Home stretch for season 5 guys!

-Cougars-
    Abominatrix
    Automatik
    GMONEY 15
    Five_Fifs
    Wilfiger PSU 38
    Jamie
    qclassic 22

No User games, next advance Wednesday night at 11pm PST

BTW, cougars is apparently having internet/computer issues. We will keep him in unless he cant resolve it by the end of offseason, then we'll boot him, I'd like to avoid the lack of user games we had this season if we can.

Also, how the hell does Cal come off of multiple NCs, stay undefeated, and drop to 5th in the polls? It's kinda stupid if you ask me, but it does make the possibility of Army playing in the NC game a little more real, assuming that CPU Oklahoma loses at some point!

Finally, it's too bad asurob had to retire, Kentucky is 11-0 and ranked 4th with the roster he recruited!

2. Jamie

Jamie Walk On

Yeah, Cal was second, keeps winning and falls in the polls? Who's running this thing, Bud Selig?

I knew what kind of team Kentucky had when I played them last year without asurob. It's a shame for sure.

3. Abominatrix

Abominatrix Walk On

[​IMG]

The Big 12 is legit, their top 6 teams are a combined 16-1 in OOC play (and all ranked). Pac-12 is down this year, but at least I get a small chance to increase the prestige when I play BYU at the end of the year. All I can do is watch and wait :(

4. Automatik

Automatik Walk On

While playing my game, I saw OU lose to Texas Tech so that means Army will move up to #2. Kentucky will lose in their conference championship game which means Cal will end up #3 maybe #2 if USC gains some ground in the polls.

Which is a shame really that the defending NC won't even have a shot at the BCSNC. It would be nice if EA would give us the option to customize our Bowl season to a 4 team playoff, that would mean LSU/Army/Cal/UVA.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
    • Like Like x 2