S6/CCG

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Kasper, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Went right through to CCG week, didn't have anyone say they wanted to recruit week 15.

fuzzyl0gic
    sawemoff

Philstyle3005
    Oshiomogho

Get em in! I wanted to get to this week tonight in hopes that everyone would be available to play since it is Sunday night.

2. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

fuzzyl0gic I'm about to eat dinner so I should be back on in thirty. I have work tonight so the latest I could start a game would be 9:45pm central time

3. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Ah that sucks, I got a TMFL game scheduled at 10:45 PM est and I'm busy until then. What time do you get off/ what times work for you tomorrow? I'm off, so I'm down for whatever.

4. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

I get off at 7am central but I'd be too tired to play a user game at that time. lol I'm off tomorrow as well, wanna shoot for 3pm central time? I should be up by then

5. fuzzyl0gic

Sure, that works for me.

6. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

I wanted to recruit... :(

EDIT: I guess I got a fullback, so I can't be too angry... Except you got that CB Wheeler! >:| Damn you Fuzzy! >:|

Last edited: Mar 12, 2012
  7. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I told you too post if you wanted to recruit!

8. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

I must have missed that post.. ;\ Oh well.

9. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

10. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Sorry man.. hope it didn't fuck your class up too bad (or do I? ;) )

11. fuzzyl0gic

Wakey wakey.

12. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Im up and ready to get this over so I can go right back to sleep lol

13. Quattro

Quattro Moonwalking in a field of landmines

Damn didn't see that post either. Oh well hopefully I pull a decent class this offseason.

14. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

[​IMG]
    Clemson Tigers 2016 ACC Champions:
    The last time Clemson and UNC tangled, Clemson had 6 turnovers and was in comeback mode the entire game. Today roles were reversed and UNC had they their backs against the wall and fighting for their life. The game started with some great defensive play forcing each team to get an opening drive FG. As time ran out of the 1st Quarter Clemson QB EJ Suggs found an open WR Chase Mangum off a flag route for a 53 yard TD. UNC marched right back down the field with a balanced dose of rushing and passing but the Tiger defense held strong forcing another FG. The two teams exchanged a couple of punts before Clemson would score again off a speed option. QB EJ Suggs made a good read by deciding to keep it, made one defender miss, and it was off to the races for a 66 yard TD run. UNC exploded for 17 points in the last three minutes of the half. They scored on a 76 yard toss by RB Ian Simmons and then after a defensive stand RB Jed Espinosa scored frim 3 yards out. Halftime ended with UNC up 20-17.
    With UNC receiving the ball at the beginning of the second half it was imperative for Clemson to make a stand, and they did. Clemson Freshman MLB Luke Smith picked off QB Hamk Hardy giving the Tigers great field position. Unfortunately the offense could only get a 20 yard FG from K Tyler Graves to tie the game 20-20. The Tiger defense shined in the 3rd Quarter picking off Hank Hardy twice giving their offense decent field position and it also gave this young group confidence. QB EJ Suggs showed his Senior leadership on a 3rd and 3 when UNC came with an all out blitz. He made the read quick and darted a perfect pass to WR Steve Ramsey who was running a crisp slant route. The UNC CB missed the tackle and Ramsey took it in easily for a 68 yard TD. Clemson would contain the Tarheel offense and would score two more rushing TDs to end the 3rd Quarter up 41-20.
    In the final quarter the Tarheels showed true grit by not giving up and making the plays they needed to comeback. UNC hit an early FG but Clemson would respond with their own FG. The Tarheel defense came alive stuffing the run and pass to force two more punts. UNC QB Hank Hardy would take full advantage of the opportunities given hitting WR Patrick Henry for a 65 yard pass and he was also able to sneak in one to bring the tally to 44-37. The Tigers was able to run out the clock and seal their 1st ACC Championship in Coach Sawemoff's tenure.
    With the WAC not having a conference championship game Clemson looks to hopefully jump Nevada in the BCS race for the title. This win could have solidified a spot in the National Title game against either Michigan or Wisconsin.
    FINAL SCORE: 44-37
    GG fuzzyl0gic

Last edited: Mar 12, 2012
  15. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

I'm gonna play my LV game in a few min, wanna play when I'm done? Or what is your schedule tonight?

16. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

I just got home, so that'll work out perfect

17. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

I just dont know how Michigan makes it look so easy. between defenders breaking through or jumping into every open zone hole or the running back always getting 6 yards or so it seems.
    I gave up a FG early on a TO. then a pick 6. then missed a FG and was done for. I pushed when nothing was happening and every drive stalled right at mid field. too far away for FGs but too far away to go for it on 4th.
    philly played a near perfect game IMO and even when he did slip up, my defenders didnt care to make turnovers. they got some pressure early but he made enough plays to dominate this game

18. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Michigan 34
    Wisconsin 0

Michigan defeats Wisconsin in the Conference Championship to cap off another undefeated regular season and a birth in the National Title game. Michigan started this game off with a pick, that led to a fg, then a pick 6 to go up 10-0. Wisconsin then attempted a long field goal, but it hit off the right upright and bounced out. Gene Alexander would score from the 3 yard line on the Wolverines next possession and they would take a 17-0 lead into the half. Michigan would get a field goal on their first possession, and force another turnover. Anthony Garcia would then find Corey Davis for a long touchdown pass for a 27-0 lead. Michigan would add another rush early in the 4th for a 34-0 lead and that's how things would end. The difference in this game was the Badgers 4 turnovers (3 interceptions, 1 fumble) and Michigan not turning the ball over at all.

19. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Advancing now..

• Like Like x 1