S6 HOF Wk 14 GS

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HAL9100, Jan 25, 2012.

1. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
  2. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    I was just about to get on my phone and try to do some recruiting for week 13 before you advanced. I forgot to do it last night, oh well :p.

3. HAL9100

Featured Threads:
    You've got to let somebody know if you need more time and how much.

4. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    Oh it really wasnt a big deal. I remembered this morning when I got to work that I still needed to do recruiting for the bye week. I'm not concerned that it didnt get done and I wouldnt have asked for more time regardless. Just thought it was funny that just as I finally get into the web OD on my phone you post here that we advanced. It was more or less an lol post at the timing.

5. HAL9100

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]

6. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Auburn Beats Bama In the Iron Bowl in a game that started out laggy but cleared up in the 2nd half.
    ScreenHunter_06 Jan. 27 16.35.jpg
    AND in week 15 I had these call's lol never got such good calls and 2 in the same week.
    ScreenHunter_04 Jan. 27 16.29.jpg ScreenHunter_05 Jan. 27 16.32.jpg

7. pitt4life21

pitt4life21 RTJR!

Going to a Bowl!
    [​IMG]
    Tennessee's offense would explode in this game as compared to any other offense of game this season. Tennessee got the scoring started in the first quarter with a 30 yard field goal from Coleman. Both offenses would explode in the second quarter. Tennessee is running back Shannon Young would kick up a 7 yard touchdown to put the volunteers up 10-0. Kentucky would respond back with a touchdown pass of their own. Later on in the second quarter freshman quarterback Eric Williams would find Bryant Roberts for an 84 yard touchdown pass. Kentucky would pick up another score on a run from Patrick King from 11 yards out. Nearing halftime Eric Williams would find his second favorite receiver Jared Babcock for a 46 yard touchdown to make this score at halftime 24 – 14. In the third quarter the only score would be on a pass from Eric Williams to Bobby McKinney for a 14 yard touchdown to make it 31-14 Vols. Kentucky will manage to get another touchdown in the fourth quarter but it was too little too late for the Wildcats.

Final score:

Tennessee volunteers 31

Kentucky Wildcats 21

Team stats:
    [​IMG]
    Play of the game: