S6: Preseason

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Wyrmreaver, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Abominatrix
    Automatik
    GMONEY 15
    Five_Fifs
    Jamie
    qclassic 22
    Wilfiger PSU 38

Preseason is here, I will make schedules and advance to week 1 tomorrow night around 11 pm PST, so get your scouting done.

As a side note, I am going to remind everyone that we have recruiting rules. I know that one team recruited over the allowed user limit prior to the CPU signing spree that always happens.

The recruiting rule is simple, you can recruit as many guys as you have leave (graduate, transfer, draft) plus 2 each season. The reason for this is to make sure that the CPU teams and other users can continue to be at least somewhat competitive. When you over-sign you are taking good players out of the recruiting pool.

Once we advance from preseason the person who did the deed will notice that one of their top incoming freshman has been edited to a 40 OVR player. I am generally pretty lax and the over-signing in question was for many more than just 1 extra player, so this is a minor penalty. Lets not have it happen again guys.

2. Wyrmreaver

Abominatrix
    Automatik
    GMONEY 15
    Five_Fifs
    Jamie
    qclassic 22
    Wilfiger PSU 38

I sent out at text to everyone except Gmoney, because he cant get texts on the moon where he lives.

I advanced but the custom schedules I made didnt save. I have a save from the offseason, not sure which step. I will boot everyone and reinvite tonight, we may just need to replay a couple stages. If anyone has a save file from the preseason let me know and we can do that.

3. Wyrmreaver

Invites sent. We are at cut players, I will advance Wednesday (tomorrow) around 5 or 6pm my time (thats 8 or 9 EST). Dont create coach, use existing to keep your prestige

I sent this same message via XBL

4. Wyrmreaver

We are now at Preseason (again). I will advance to week 1 tomorrow night sometime after 11pm PST (2am EST). You have until then to do your scouting and redshirts.