1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

(S6) Preview Poll #1: Group of Death

Discussion in 'TSL Cup' started by Broncos218, May 31, 2012.

?

Which group is the "Group of Death?"

1. Group A

15 vote(s)
    88.2%
  2. Group B

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  3. Group C

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Group D

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Group E

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Group F

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Group G

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Group H

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

Last season, the Group of Death was voted to be the group between StevenRhysCann, vipermansa, County5, and RedAL925. This season, with 3 Serie A-experience managers in Group A, does anyone not think vipermansa and RedAL925 got the short end of the stick once again?

[​IMG]

2. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

Perhaps the better question would have been- Which group other than Group A would have been deemed the Group of Death?

I think Group B is pretty tough. Both Groups B and E have 2 Serie A teams, which will make things difficult for them

3. kaptainkracker1

kaptainkracker1 Walk On

4. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

I think the better question is who voted for Group H?

5. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

Not an easy group...but three teams? C'mon.

6. BESHIKTAS

BESHIKTAS Almighty Black Eagles

7. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

Kaptain wrote up a piece here in his team thread, answering your very question

8. kaptainkracker1

kaptainkracker1 Walk On

Not good.

9. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

I voted for Group A but I think I jumped the gun here. After looking things over I'm going to have to go against the grain and say Group F is the group of death.

I predict Group F is going to come down to the very last set of games to decide who moves on while Group A will be decided once the 2nd matchday is completed. The 4 guys in Group F are all solid and the only difference between them and Group A is that Group A consists of teams with more top flight experience. IMO all 4 guys in group F have done well and can hang with anyone in any of the Serie divisions.

Not sure who voted for Group H but technically that's the worst group to be a part of since 2 of the 3 will make it, leaving only 1 lonely team to have an early flight home :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.