S6: Week 10 GOTW

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by IXI DECAY IXI, Feb 28, 2012.

?

Who do you think will win this week's GOTW?

1. Tulsa

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. FIU

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  1. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Tulsa @ FIU
    2016 season, week 10

Tulsa heads down to Florida to take on coach Baron and his FIU. Coach Selvy is in his second season with Tulsa so not much is to be known yet about his performance but he certainly has a tough matchup ahead of him this week.

Tulsa has seem to struggle through the air a bit this season as starting quarterback Jeremy McNeal comes into the game only completing 46.5% of his passes and has thrown 5 interceptions to his 4 touchdowns. Their ground game is led by Alex Smith who has totaled 691 yards, and 7 touchdowns on 138 attempts.

Meanwhile, Andrew Kelly out of FIU has 2,094 yards with 20 interceptions compared to 22 touchdowns and is completing 57.5% of his passes. With three potential backs to break lose at any moment in Jake Scott, Andrew Kelly, and Lonnie Craig, Tulsa is going to have to concentrate on shutting the ground game down and forcing FIU to beat them with their air attack and hope to capitalize on turnovers.

2. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

3. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Classic big play offense vs grind it out defense matchup. FIU has yet to be held under 35, while Tulsa's only given up more than 2 TDs in a game once, and that was week 1 @ Oklahoma State. Baron, you free tonight?

4. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Free right now!

And before the pundits get any ill impressions of Tulsa, their defense and lack of mistakes propelled them to a close 31-28 win last season.

Should be another good one!

5. Baron

And by right now, I meant in 15 minutes at 11:30 EST because my roommate wants to finish watching 30 rock, nevermind the fact that it's my fucking T.V.

Fuck roommates.

6. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

lol, well at least its a new 30 Rock... oh wait, nevermind... see you at 11:30

7. Baron

lol

And also, Tulsa's roster, is actually better than FIU's >.>

#expectationsgame

8. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Quit trying to out downplay-your-expectations me... I am fully expecting my lack of offense to be exploited tonight!

9. Baron

Not with how bad my defense has been. There's a reason I've HAD to score 35 points minimum. >.>

10. papaloke

papaloke Fifty Shades of NCAA

I just voted...:cool: