S6W1

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by bravejaf, Dec 27, 2012.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Welcome to Week 1!
    Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== #1 Ohio State Buckeyes (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Buckeyes travel to Tempe to face the Arizona State Sun Devils (0-0).

=============== #4 USC Trojans (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Trojans travel to Ruston to face the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (0-0).

=============== #3 Florida State Seminoles (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Seminoles travel to Syracuse to face the Syracuse Orange (0-0).

=============== #7 UCLA Bruins (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Bruins travel to Columbia to face the Missouri Tigers (0-0).

=============== #12 Stanford Cardinal (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Cardinal travel to Tucson to face the Arizona Wildcats (0-0).

=============== #10 Michigan State Spartans (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Spartans travel to DeKalb to face the Northern Illinois Huskies (0-0).

=============== #6 Miami Hurricanes (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Hurricanes travel to Miami to face the FIU Golden Panthers (0-0).

=============== #2 Oregon Ducks (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Ducks travel to Piscataway to face the Rutgers Scarlet Knights (0-0).

3. larrylance

larrylance Walk On

The canes had a rough one to start the season out was little defense in the game on either side but with the new players the canes pulled it out in second half winning 40-23

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Mogriffjr - you are last up this week. Send me a text message when you complete your game and I will advance to week 2.

Phone # 440-667-8041

Just a reminder to everyone, we should all have byes next week. This advance will be capped at 24 hours but we should be able to complete in less than 8. Make sure you are set as Ready to Advance after you finish recruiting.

5. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Game was definately a little tougher. But you also have to remember most of us are A+ teams playing lower rated teams.

6. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I also wanted to give everyone a chance to test the new sliders so I didn't schedule any difficult games in week 1. The remaining CPU games should feature tougher opponents.