(S7) Match Results

Discussion in 'TSL B' started by Zikry, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Please post match results here

Please include Man of the Match in your reports. Home team's screen for win or draw

Matchday 1
    Ein. Frankfurt 3 - 0 Stuttgart
    Marseille 2 - 0 Santos
    Hoffenheim 0 - 1 Celtic
    Lokomotiv Moscow 0 - 4 QPR
    Hamburg - Espanyol​
    Wolfsburg 5 - 5 Stade Rennais
    Matchday 2
    Ein. Frankfurt 0-1 Hoffenheim
    Celtic 2 - 2 Marseille
    Stuttgart 2 - 2 Santos
    Wolfsburg 2 - 2 Lokomotiv Moscow
    QPR 2 - 2 Espanyol
    Stade Rennais 1 - 1 Hamburg
    Matchday 3
    Marseille 1 - 1 Ein. Frankfurt
    Stuttgart 0 - 2 Hoffenheim
    Celtic 2 - 5 Santos
    Lokomotiv Moscow 0 - 1 Hamburg
    Stade Rennais - Espanyol​
    Wolfsburg 4 - 1 QPR

Last edited: Oct 20, 2012
  2. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Matchday 3
    Celtic v. Santos

2 Score 5

9 Shots 16
    4 SOT 13
    47% Pos 53%
    8 Tackles 21
    3 Fouls 0

1 :yellowcard: 0

0 :redcard: 0
    0 Offsides 0
    2 Corners 0
    Match Events

Goals

:goal: Adriano
    :goal: P.Rodriquez
    :goal: G. Hooper
    :goal: Neymar (Penalty Kick)
    :goal: Edu Draceno (Own Goal)
    :goal: Andre
    :goal: Andre

Assists

:assist: Neymar
    :assist: Henrique
    :assist: C.Mulgrew
    :assist: Arouca
    :assist: Durval
    Cards
    :yellowcard: J. Forrest
    Good game BigSmooth33
    Everything I shot seemed to be on target. Probably one of my best offensive games ever in TFS. Had a BS penalty kick in the second half but I gave him a free goal to equalize since the penalty kick given was not legit. I made the PK and then sent him a message and he agreed it was a bad call.​
    Also sorry for the one tackle just outside of your box. I quickly went straight left and out of bounds to correct my wrong.​

Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  3. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Going to be a long season in B for me I'm afraid....

4. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

I highly doubt that. I know it will be a long season for myself... Again sorry for that one bad tackle. It might of been me or the computer. I do not know. Glad we both agreed that the penalty kick was suspect at best. I know when we play later in the season it will be a battle!!!

5. Frenchie1916

Frenchie1916 Just a clodhopper of footballer, running pell mell

Just curious as to what made the PK and penalty not legit?

6. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

I just think it was a bad call and had to effect on the play of the game. Was not a hand ball or bad sliding tackle. I did not see anything so it was obviously away from the ball.. Just felt like it was not a fair call or a real life penalty kick call...

7. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

In the box, Santos' offensive guy was breathed on.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Frenchie1916

Gotcha. I've seen some dubious calls in Seasons, Friendlies and against AI this season. Definitely better than last year, but it seems a lot of incidental contact is being whistled down.

9. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

That is what I was thinking just some incidental contact but like I said i did not see it.. If it was a hand ball or really bad tackle I would of not let a goal shortly after but felt like it was the right thing to do since we are a sim league and in real life that call would not of been called.. Me and bigsmooth sent messages pretty much simultaneously agreeing it was a stupid call...

10. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Yup.. Neymar was breathed on... Got the Star call....

• Like Like x 1
  11. Frenchie1916

We should have handballs in the box turned off, since those are completely random and computer-generated, and we as players have absolutely no control over them.

The other thing you can always do in case a questionable penalty is called is just miss it on purpose - push your left stick all the way to the side from the get-go, hit your shooting button when it's well away from center and let the shooting power build all the way up and you're guaranteed to launch it 50 rows deep into the stands.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
  12. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Funny, I got tackled from behind without the ball in a friendly yesterday and no call was made. Gotta love the consistency :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

I took the shot and made it and then messaged him.. Did not know if there was a time limit to take the shot so

14. hokie79

hokie79 Walk On

Match Day 1: Marseille vs Santos
    Manager Head to Head Record: 0-0-0 vs krtgolfing
    Last Game: N/A
    Prediction: Marseille 4-1 Santos (via Game of the week)
    Match Facts
    2 Goals 0
    11 Shots 7
    8 SOT 3
    45 Possession 55
    11 Tackles 12
    1 Fouls 1
    1 Offsides 0
    1 Corners 0
    0 :yellowcard: 0
    :goal: Valbuena (64') :assist:Remy
    :goal: Remy (70') :assist:Ayew

Match Day 1 Review: Marseille starts campaign with 2-0 win vs Santos

Marseille got off to a bright start to their campaign with a nervy 2-0 win. The game started off slowly as expected - with the French side wary of the pace and skill of Santos. The first half hour presented very little action in the final third as both teams were feeling each other - after all this is their first encounter ever. The first half ended with a couple chances for the home side, but the GK were equal to all of it and it was scoreless at the half.

Marseille pushed the tempo a little bit in the second half, and it paid off when Remy's dangerous cross found an unmarked Valbuena for the breakthrough - a powerful volley to open his account. Marseille continued to push and once again found a quick counter attack - this time Remy who pulled away from the defense and beat the GK easily with a well placed finish. At 2-0, Santos seemed to change their attack but the French side was able to keep their clean sheet at home.

"I thought it was a good first match. It was hard to say what to expect since this is our first encounter and first game of the season. That first goal is always a relief and from there we just rode our momentum. I am proud of the clean sheet - with their players it's a great achievement."

Highlight 1: http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/138590337
    Highlight 2: http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/138590422

Still trying to figure out how to embed videos from ea account - any tips from anyone? BTW love how we can upload easily to EA on this version.

GG krtgolfing - feel free to hit me up for friendlies anytime im on...

• Like Like x 1
  15. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

hokie79 for videos, you still have to go thru uploading to youtube

16. hokie79

hokie79 Walk On

i thought so - but for some reason i cant find the download link in the EA site that used to be there....going to have to try the source code way...

17. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

on the new EA fifa site, it's not there. Just go to easports.com, sign in on the top right and then click your username. Then you can click on the Media tab, select a video, and you'll see the Download Video link. Kinda dumb tho that they did that

• Like Like x 1
  18. hokie79

hokie79 Walk On

Match Day 3: Marseille vs Frankfurt
    Manager Head to Head Record: 0-0-0 vs Isaac Oyer
    Last Game: N/A
    Prediction: Marseille 2-2 Frankfurt

Match Facts
    1 Goals 1
    7 Shots 17
    4 SOT 7
    50 Possession 50
    15 Tackles 10
    0 Fouls 2
    1 Offsides 0
    2 Corners 2
    :goal: Ayew (48') :assist:Amalfatino
    :goal: Meier (89') :assist:Shwegler
    Match Day 3 Review: Marseille happy with a 1-1 draw against Frankfurt

Frankfurt made themselves at home at the Velodrome as Marseille was outclassed in a 1-1 draw against the German side. The first half saw a lopsided game which the German side will rue missing plenty of chances for the opener. Marseille couldnt get into a rhythm in this first ever encounter against the managers - and it looked as if the French side would be in for a long one. Luckily, Mandanda was at his finest, keeping it scoreless at the half. The second half saw a more even game, with OM finally getting into their passing game, and in their first attack, Ayew beat his man to head home the opener. A surprising 1-0 lead, and the momentum begininning to swing, the Velodrome came alive. Marseille took control of the game, and this time it's them who had chances to double their lead but didnt take it. At the end, Frankfurt got their deserved point, as Meier latched to a long ball after confusion from the French CBs - paving the way to a dramatic equalizer at the 89th minute. Manager Hokie79 can be seen furious at yet another last minute goal allowed by his defense - but in retrospect he is happy with the point given the poor overall performance by his team.

"I wanted to steal all 3 points there - at home and completely outclassed, a 1-0 score would have been an early gift for me. Alas, Frankfurt was the better team and if I am being honest, the 1 point for us is generous today. We must play better in the next game."

[​IMG]
    GG Isaac Oyer - you had me reeling there in the first half....was lucky to be in it at all. Second half was much better game altogether..til next time

19. Frenchie1916

Match Day 2:
    VfB Stuttgart vs Santos
    Match Facts
    2 Goals 2
    11 Shots 12
    7 SOT 6
    54% Possession 46%
    6 Tackles 16
    0 Fouls 1
    0 Offsides 1
    3 Corners 1
    :goal: Kvist (61') :assist:Ibisevic
    :goal: Andre (63') :assist:Neymar
    :goal: Okazaki (83') :assist:Harnik
    :goal: Neymar (90')
    MOTM
    Andre
    STUTTGART - VfB Stuttgart kicked off its first match of the year against its fellow recently promoted manager krtgolfing Wednesday night in the German side's first Serie B matchup of the season. The first half was a largely dull affair, with each side trading rabbit-punch jabs, searching for holes in the other's defense and getting a feel for what this new season would offer, but landing no serious blows. With the crowd getting restless, the second half proved to be diametric opposite of the first with tit-for-tat scoring, wild haymakers and the back-and-forth play the fans had shelled out good Euros to see. The home side tallied first on an errant corner kick that was sent too far, but Vedad Ibisevic corralled the ball before it could reach the far touch line, send a long, low driven lob to a waiting William Kvist, who banked the game's first goal off the inside of the post.
    Not to be outdone, Santos came right back and scored the equalizer in less than 90 seconds, as a series of cutting passes shredded the German midfield, and Neymar's layoff pass to Andre led to the Brazilian's third tally of the young season.
    For the next 20 minutes, the team rained blows on each each net, but found little reward for their work until the 83rd minute, when Martin Harnik set a beautiful through pass to left wing Shinji Okazaki, who rocketed the ball into the far corner to give Stuttgart a one-goal lead with seven minutes remaining.
    "And that's where I made my mistake," Frenchie said. "I switched to ultra defensive to try and pack my boys back, but I didn't switch my formation and I didn't respect Neymar enough. And that little bastard made me pay."
    With no time left on the clock, the Brazilian superstar singlehandedly darted through the entire German team, only to have the ball taken off his boot at the last minute. Unperturbed, Neymar deftly swiped the ball back, sent a high arcing shot into the far corner for the equalizer and the game would end in a draw.
    "My hat's off to krtgolfing, but that's not a mistake I'll make again," Frenchie said. "There's no reason I shouldn't have held on to those points for an early victory this season. It's a learning experience and one I can build on."
    Ed Note: In a match with four goals, one of which was a 90' equalizer, the ONLY goal to make the highlights was the first. Poor form, EA

Last edited: Oct 11, 2012
    • Like Like x 3
  20. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Great write up man!! Love the Neymar bastard quote!!!

21. Isaac Oyer

Isaac Oyer Walk On

Match Day 2:
    Eint. Frankfurt vs VfB Stuttgart
    Match Facts
    3 Goals 0
    23 Shots 5
    9 SOT 4
    50% Possession 50%
    24 Tackles 9
    1 Fouls 1
    0 Offsides 0
    2 Corners 4
    1 :yellowcard: 0
    1 :redcard: 0
    :goal: A. Meier (12') :assist:O. Occean
    :goal: A. Meier (18')
    :goal: A. Meier (53') :assist:S. Jung
    MOTM
    A. Meier
    And it is official, Eintracht Frankfurt get their first win of the season against rivals Vfb Stuggart. For the second game in a row Frankfurt came to play in the first half. But unlike against Marseille, in their first game of the season they were able to find the back of the net early. A perfect through ball from Canadian striker Olivier Occean to Alexander Meier in the 12th minute saw Frankfurt go up 1 nil on the visitors early. Then the German midfielder pounced on a rebound to make it a pair within 10 minutes. It wasn't until nearly half way through the first half that GK Kevin Trapp saw any action. Frankfurt went into the half beaming with confidence. Frankfurt came out in the 2nd half looking to put this game away. That point came when the Alex Meier prayed upon a mistake by the Stuggart backline and put his 3 chance away to finish the game with a hat trick. Manager Frenchie1916 had a couple chances late but nothing solid finishing the game with only four shots on net. Frankfurt is very happy to come away from this fixture with a win. Good game Frenchie1916!
    [​IMG]

22. LasVegasFC

LasVegasFC Walk On

Matchday 3
    VfL Wolfsburg vs. QPR
    Events
    4 [Goals] 1
    18 [Shots] 10
    11 [Shots on Target] 9
    44% [Possession] 56%
    18 [Tackles] 10
    1 [Fouls] 1
    61% [Shot Accuracy] 90%
    70% [Pass Accuracy] 81%
    6 [Corners] 2
    Facts
    [Goals]
    :goal: Vieirinha (16')
    :goal: J. Park (22')
    :goal: Vieirinha (26')
    :goal: Vieirinha (31')
    :goal: Naldo (87')
    [Assists]
    :assist:Olic
    :assist:Vieirinha
    :assist:Diego
    :assist:Diakte
    :assist:V. Pilaf
    [Man of the Match]
    Vieirinha
    (Hat Trick)
    9.7 Match Rating
    Well played match BESHIKTAS! I felt very fortunate to run off 4 goals vs. you as you are a top notch competitor in this league.
    [​IMG]
    Vieirinha went absolute bonkers in this much anticipated first match of the season for VfL Wolfsburg as he was able to find the back of the net on three different occasions! Not only was he scoring but he also was able to pick up an assist as Vierinha earned MOTM honors with a whopping four points for his club. A great way to start the season for Wolfsburg and their hopes of reaching Serie A. The rematch between these two clubs well no doubt be an anticipated one.
    [Highlight of the Match]
    Vieirinha scores his 3rd goal for the hat trick off this well placed pass as he cuts back and nutmegs it past a defender for a vicious strike into the back of the net!​

Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
  23. BESHIKTAS

BESHIKTAS Almighty Black Eagles

LOKOMOTIV MOSCOW vs QPR
    Matchday 1
    0 GOALS 4
    5 SHOTS 17
    2 SOT 7
    45% POSSESSION 55%
    23 TACKLES 16
    6 FOULS 1
    0 YELLOW CARDS 0
    0 RED CARDS 0
    0 OFFSIDES 2
    1 CORNERS 2
    MOTM
    :trophy:
    M`Bia (9.6)
    :goal: Taarabt:assist:Zamora
    :goal:Zamora:assist:M`Bia
    :goal:M`Bia:assist:Taarabt
    :goal:Zamora:assist:Cisse
    QPR gets 3 points in Russia after a terrible start in Germany! Cisse missed a PK in second half of the game, and could not put his name in scoring sheet. Good game jb_banco

24. IJGator

IJGator Walk On

BigSmooth33
    Frenchie1916
    Isaac Oyer

Hey guys, I'm home from work. Let me know if any of you can play this afternoon or tonight. I'll be around most of the weekend but with a scattered schedule.

25. BESHIKTAS

BESHIKTAS Almighty Black Eagles

Scheduling on result thread! Great idea, it makes people wonder and look at it faster :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.