(S7) Season Preview

Discussion in 'TSL B' started by Frenchie1916, Oct 4, 2012.

?

Who's gonna take the Serie B title?

Poll closed Oct 18, 2012.
  1. Hokie79

35.3%
  2. IJGator

11.8%
  3. UCanHateMeNow

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Beshiktas

17.6%
  5. Frenchie1916

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. BigSmooth33

5.9%
  7. Roger

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. GovernedSpy

11.8%
  9. LasVegasFC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. JuanchoCT14

17.6%
  11. jb_banco

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. krtgolfing

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frenchie1916

Frenchie1916 Just a clodhopper of footballer, running pell mell

Who's gonna take Serie B?

We have an interesting mix in the Division this season -

IJGator and hokie79 were both relegated and present strong opponents, plus Hokie79 got the much-coveted Marseille in the draft and IJGator let us select his team for him.

BESHIKTAS has the highly rated (in FIFA13, anyway) QPR, and he'll pick you apart close, send crosses over the top and fire from range with frustrating accuracy.

BigSmooth33 is returning to Celtic, the team that got him to Serie B and he knows how to use Hooper and Commons with devastating effect.

We have middle-of-the-table LasVegasFC returning with VfL Wolfsburg, Roger who finished one place above relegation, but 8 points clear of the drop zone, and jb_banco with Russian powerhouse Lokomotiv, who was 6 points above relegation.

And there's the five remaining managers, each of whom has something to prove: UcanHateMeNow, who was relegated until he wasn't, this season relying on the deadly Rafael van der Vaart and Hamburg; juanchoCT14, making his triumphant return to Serie play; newly promoted GovernedSpy and krtgolfing, one learning a new team, the other relying on the squad that got him 37 goals in 17 games; and the promotion-through-expansion Frenchie1916 and his hot-and-cold VfB Stuttgart.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Frenchie1916

I was going to post a who's-going-to-get-relegated thread, too, but I couldn't take the ego blow this early in the season. :(

• Like Like x 2
  3. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

I'm happy to have Celtic back, but I've been getting ran online in practices... Pretty worried I may have a short stay in B...

4. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

I had to go w/ hokie79. Marseille is awesome and he's already earned promotion before. I'm betting on juancho also getting promoted, just not sure if it'll be through the title. My darkhorse... gonna go w/ vegasfc and Wolfsburg

• Like Like x 1
  5. BESHIKTAS

BESHIKTAS Almighty Black Eagles

i am liking not getting any votes :) . Begining of each season I get the votes, but I get the shits in the end LOL. I might still get the shits in the end this season, but I am not one of the favs, so that doesn`t really matter. I voted for GovernedSpy just because he had an awesome season, and made it to B. Good luck to everyone!!!

6. IJGator

IJGator Walk On

LOL, I might be the only person that voted for myself? or is that against the rules?

7. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

For the record I voted for juancho. I'm not sure how he will do on FIFA 13 but he was a tough out in every single season he was here in Serie A.

8. Frenchie1916

I went with Hokie, too. Strong player, strong team. Lethal combination. But 13 is proving to be a difficult squirrel to wrangle. I was never the strongest FIFA 12 player as my records attest, but I've held my own in 13 so far. 2-2-1 against some opponents who heretofore would have spanked me blindfolded. I think this could be a wide open field.

9. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Same here... Hokie has to be the favorite..

10. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Someone voted for me?!?!?!?!? Hope they weren't sober...

11. BESHIKTAS

We might as well go ahead and put Hokie79 back to Serie A now :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Frenchie1916

You never know... Hokie may end up getting relegated to C! :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  13. BESHIKTAS

Exactly ! That was my point, I was just being sarcastic :) You seemed really improved in your offense end in our friendly game. I'm at least expecting you to finish in top 5.

14. Frenchie1916

I was trying a new formation last night with a long shooter as a LDM, a distributing passer as my RDM and a stopper as my CDM, with an offensive-minded setup man as my CAM and two strikers. I need to work out some kinks, as the formation is still too narrow, requiring an awful lot of slicing through the middle, but it's an option. I have to say, though, I'm enjoying 13 far more than 12. And I loved 12.

• Like Like x 1
  15. hokie79

hokie79 Walk On

its a new game...and that's what Im worried about -- im liking FIFA 13 and do think it's going to be an interesting first season with this version....im like Marseille so far but last seasons' ego blow still lingers.....hoping my offense picks up a bit....

16. BESHIKTAS

image.jpg
    This was the prediction for last season.

image.jpg
    This is what happened in the end!!! Heznfire had 1 vote only, maybe he voted for himself :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. juanchoCT14

juanchoCT14 Walk On

played a couple of guys in '12 but '13 is a different game...voted based on who probably has the most talented team....should be a good one...i still have a lot to catch up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.