1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

(S7) Serie B Trophy!!!

Discussion in 'TSL B' started by BESHIKTAS, Nov 20, 2012.

?

Who do you think will be holding Serie B trophy in the end?

1. QPR-- BESHIKTAS

10 vote(s)
    76.9%
  2. MARSEILLE--hokie79

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  3. RENNAIS--Juancho15

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  4. OTHER

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BESHIKTAS

BESHIKTAS Almighty Black Eagles

We are a little over half way through the season 7, and there is a big race to clinch a spot for Serie A.

QPR is currently is on top of the league with 13 games played and earned 30 points in response. QPR`s remaining 6 games and the results from the previous games.
    Santos krtgolfing 2-0 W​
    Stuttgart Frenchie1916 2-0 W​
    Hoffenheim IJGator 3-0 W​
    Celtic BigSmooth33 4-2 W​
    Frankfurt Isaac Oyer 5-2 W​
    Marseille hokie79 1-0 W​
    Marseille is following QPR very closely. They have 29 points in hand with a game in hand to play. Marseille collected 29 points out of 14 games, that is 1 game over what QPR played. Marseille will be playing 2 less games in the following matchweeks due to departure of 2 fellow Serie B members. The games Marseille have left to play are and their previous results are;
    Frankfurt Isaac Oyer 1-1 D​
    Wolfsburg LasVegasFC 0-4 L​
    Lokomotiv-Marseille
    Espanyol-Marseille
    Hamburger UcanHateMeNow 3-2 W​
    Rennais juanchoCT14 0-1 L​
    QPR BESHIKTAS 0-1 L​
    Rennais collected 27 points out of 13 games they played. They also have 6 games remaining just like QPR. Here are the games they have left to play and their previous game results;
    Frankfurt Isaac Oyer 2-1 W​
    Santos krtgolfing 3-2 W​
    Stuttgart Frenchie1916 4-0 W​
    Hoffenheim IJGator 0-0 D​
    Marseille hokie79 1-0 W​
    Celtic BigSmooth33 2-1 W​
    Frankfurt are following these top 3 teams with 22 points-12 games played.
    Wolfsburg are following Frankfurt with 17 points-11 games played.
    Friz

2. BESHIKTAS

ooops he is juanchoCT14 - ot juancho15 LOL. Sorry about the typo!

3. BESHIKTAS

My vote went to juanchoCT14 . It looks like Rennais won against all his remaining opponents in their previous matches. He has yet to lose a game so far, I don`t think he is going to lose this eason at all. Although hokie79 in good run in last 7 matches, I believe he will be having hard time against his opponents in his las games, I am telling this just because I am looking at the previous results against these teams. When it comes to QPR ( myself ) I know I got so lucky in some of those matches in first half of the season, and I don`t think that luck got carried over to the second half :(

4. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Walk On

My vote went to you.. The rest of your opponents you beat by at least two goals minus the game against hokie79, where you won by one. A two goal win does not sound very lucky to me!!

5. hokie79

hokie79 Walk On

I voted QPR - I have the toughest schedule and although in great run - i cant see myself running the table...altho this thread is great as I now have to just go for it every game - basically a draw doesnt do me any favors at this point...btw - i still think Frankfurt is in the race as well.....good luck to everyone!

6. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

I voted QPR... BESHIKTAS already beat everyone left on his schedule and has the points lead now. Although if I fall into a relegation playoff, I sure hope I get to play against BESHIKTAS :)

7. BESHIKTAS

You are too good to be in relegation playoff zone :) you can do it! You are one of the best in Serie A !!!

8. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

Voted for QPR in the preseason poll and don't see any reason to change.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

once I get back from my thanksgiving break, I think I'll have to get into a groove and grab some wins! Once the rest of Serie A catches up to me in games played, I'm gonna start falling in the tables

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.