Archived (S7) Sortin' The Chaos: League News

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Feb 25, 2012.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Season 7
    You must make at least one recruiting update every 3 weeks.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
  2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I got to insta-commits this week, two :3stars: players. I'll post them up once the DW starts working or I fire up the console later on tonight.

3. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

Season 7 Report
    [​IMG]
    Season 7 of BCS Chaos play brings us to the 3rd season of Coach Dredd's tenure here at USC. The Coach is expecting this season to be tougher than the previous two, "This season will show the lack of the depth the program had when I took over, while the starters were top flight talent-wise, the depth just wasnt there" coach Dredd said. This season will be full of potential as USC has talent it is very young, with many of their offensive lineman being called on to contribute in their freshman or sophomore seasons rather than up to 2 years later. The schedule this year will be tough right out of the gate with a matchup against an underrated Pitt team who hired coach smace767 away from in state program Penn State. Coach smace767 has a reputation as a master strategist as well as a monster recruiter. Next up will be the SMU Mustangs and coach bigtubb_ with his perennial top 10 program invade the LA Memorial Coliseum in week 2. All America candidate Santonio Gray will again lead a potent attack versus the Trojans. Week 3 Los Angeles will be invaded by the most successful program in this run of BCS Chaos, the Florida State Seminoles, say what you will coach KnightNoles has had the Seminoles humming year in and year out. After that brutal opening to the season (thanks JerzeyReign lol) the Pac 12 schedule includes #11 Oregon and rival UCLA. In all the outlook for the Trojans is hopeful, in that they again should make the Pac 12 Conference Championship Game, and they are hopeful to play in the Rose Bowl.
    Predicted finish: 11-3
    Edit: Forgot to mention QB Adrian Thomas for the Heisman it wont even be close lol

Last edited: Feb 25, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

[​IMG]
    Noles start fast this year, grab #1 Player/WR
    (Prob won't get another commit until week 12 lol)​
    [​IMG]

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

[​IMG]
    Michigan Lands Two Recruits In First Week
    [​IMG]
    Cody doesn't have too many impressive ratings but in our offense you don't have to be impressive -- you just have to do your job. I think Cody will probably settle in at the slot for his entire career which isn't a bad thing since he'll get some looks at that position.
    [​IMG]
    Collier, if he doesn't work on his pursuit, will probably find himself lining up inside in college. In our 3-4 attack containing the outside is his job and if he can't get there then their really isn't a point of keeping him out there. We'll work with him though but he'll have to work even harder if he wants to start in Ann Arbor.

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Nobody paid attention to the first post, huh? Don't worry, I got you battle...

7. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Im not sure if anyone noticed that, I know I sure didnt

8. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Buckeyes have signed two recruits so far this season
    :5stars: Wr. D. Rich
    Rich was an instant commit after week one out. Look for Rich to Red-shirt his first season,because of depth at WR. Although he does have the ability to make an impact right away. Even though he is not the swiftest of guys he has very consistent hands, and does just about everything good
    [​IMG]
    :3stars:DT W. Ingram
    Willie is just a big body that we need right now inside
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 29, 2012
  9. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Reserved at Work​
    4 :4stars:
    3:3stars:

Last edited: Feb 29, 2012
  10. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

I didn't pay attention to first post, lol

I'll have a recruiting update when I get home

11. Stiffysix

Stiffysix WAR DAMN EAGLE

i dont know what is up with the web OD. every time i go to my recruiting it is bringing up other teams recruiting boards. cant get mine to come up! lol.

12. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

The Virginia Tech Hokies have signed 4 players thus far this season

3 star wide out who is 6'2" and has A speed

3 star OLB who has decent pursuit

3 star G who has B+ pass blocking

1 star K who has herpes

All of these guys should be future role players for Vtech, the big fish are still out there and the Hokies have a few interested.

13. DrunkenSoldier

i cant see my recruiting on the dynasty wire, saw iowa and ND and Tennessee. not sure if those are there actual boards but if they are The Irish have signed 17 recruits already, all 4 and 5 stars

14. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yeah, the Irish are dominating the shit outta me right now.

15. DrunkenSoldier

[​IMG]
    Week 6 Recruiting News
    When i took over the Bulldogs I figured i would turn over a new leaf, lets try and run a more pro style offense which leans heavily on the rush. With not a stellar O-Line and and awesome young pocket passer ready to take over the reigns things are looking tough. So as we start the year recruiting he come the wide outs, through the first 5 weeks weve signed 4 guys to play WR, The passing attack is already calling my name. Weve also got commits from an OLB, G and an Athlete to bring the total class to 7 as of right now. So far the Bulldogs are sitting with the #2 recruiting class in the Nation, im sure that'll change when some of the big Dogs(AKA Notre Dame and Penn St) start getting some guys signed on the dotted line.
    RK #5 WR :5stars: Chauncy Finley- good speed (A) should be a solid contributer and hopefully the leader a strong Wide recieving core down the road
    RK #26 WR :4stars: Julian Thomas - good speed(B+) and good acceleration (B+) at 6'3" 21 lbs this kid could end up being the best overall out of the bunch
    RK #36 WR :4stars:Brock Brooks another big kid with good speed(A-) at 6'2" he should fit in nicely, not sure where everyone will plAY yet only time will tell
    RK #52 WR :3stars:Marvin Snyder good speed(B+) Will most likely be down the depth chart with maybe some opportunities in the kick return game
    RK #13 OLB :4stars:Kyle McLaughlin tall kid at 6'4 only 214 lbs hopefully he'll turn out to be a good one
    RK #17 G :3stars:Darius Kerr will give some much needed depth to the O-line
    RK #69 ATH :3stars:Dwayne Fry looks like an O-Lineman at 314 lbs and decent pass and run block skills, more depth

• Like Like x 1
  16. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Big News in Hokie Land

Coach Easy signs his first 4 star player when (****) RE Jeff Smith committed to Virginia Tech this week.

Jeff looks to be a vital part of the rebuilding of the Hokie Defense in the years to come.

• Like Like x 1
  17. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Glad your getting some guys CE -- I just started moving into VA -- got some talent down there.

18. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

And somebody show DrunkenSoldier where the damn logo site is! Big ass logo, lol

Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  19. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I think there is going to be a major group of signers after this week. Lots of 4 star players.

20. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Well, let me see who I'm 2nd on -- so I can stop recruiting them :)

21. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

[​IMG]
    The Trojans are struggling a bit as so far they have only signed 2 :4stars:
    CB S. Tyree​
    MLB R. Sampson​

22. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Whatever -- I know for a fact your closing in on some studs (I'm in 2nd) :)

23. f4cekha0s

f4cekha0s The Mad Hatter

Just took over FIU, will post some content shortly.

24. Stiffysix

Stiffysix WAR DAMN EAGLE

terrible news out of auburn, stud RB shane hood is out for the season with a broken vertebrate. that really sucks. his speed was something fierce!

25. DrunkenSoldier

Welcome, it's going to be a tough up hill climb with FIU good luck