S7/W2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Kasper, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Here we go fellas, lets pick up the pace now and get these user games going. 48 hours means this IS getting advanced at 10:00 pm Tuesday night.

Philstyle3005
    Ghost
    fuzzyl0gic
    JQwon13
    Kapono
    BPHusker
    sawemoff

User v user games are Me @ fuzzy, Qwon @ saw, Philstyle play cpu steamer, Kapono play cpu VT, and BP @ Ghost.

Let's go!

2. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

BPHusker what time can you play tomorrow or Tuesday??

3. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

JQwon13 when can you play? It will be hard for me to play today so would you just want to shoot for Tuesday? The only thing I have to do is go to work so I am free most of the day. lol

Last edited: Mar 19, 2012
  4. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Yeah, can you do 9 PM cst Tuesday night?

5. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

I can play tonight or tomorrow at like 8-9PM central. Let me know.

6. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Iowa 50
    Va. Tech 28

Virginia Tech opened the game with a long drive and Iowa looked like they needed some kind of push. QB Zack Stevens tied the game up by capping a nice drive with a 5-yard TD run. 2 more Iowa TDs early in the 2nd gave them a 21-7 lead and Virginia Tech couldn't seem to stop giving the ball away. They responded with a perfect deep ball that went 69 yards for the score and Iowa went into the half up 24-21. That would be as close at VT would get all day as the Iowa offense wasn't stopped very often is this game. Iowa is now 2-0, but they will need to cut down on the interceptions. Stevens doesn't have a very accurate arm and has now throw 5 picks in 2 games.

Zack Stevens (QB)- 13-18 for 206 yards, TD, 2 INT, 13 carries for 16 yards, 2 TD
    Stephen Kirk (QB)- 2-3 for 14 yards, TD, 5 carries for 27 yards
    Travis Bradley (HB)- 13 carries for 80 yards, TD
    Thomas Mason (WR)- 6 receptions for 124 yards, 2 TD

7. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

9pm central time works perfectly

8. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

UNC loses a heat breaker on a 46 yard bomb/user catch. Just rip our heart out and stomp on it Kasper. That is the first time in Hardy's career he has thrown 0 INTs in a game; 0 turnovers on the day and still lose. That one stings.

9. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Nebraska Wins 31-27 on Last Second Hail Mary in Chapel Hill

Here is your nomination for the crushies game of the year, as Nebraska and North Carolina went to war on Saturday. Coach fuzzyl0gic and Coach Kasper have a solid history and respect between each other, but coming into this game Kasper had yet to win one.

"Usually they run all over my teams and pull it out at the end. Today, we did just that to them."

The Huskers ran for almost 200 yards, as the two headed monster of freshman Joe Christian and sophomore Jeremy Turner went for 120 yards and 89 yards respectively; each one also scored a touchdown. Senior receiver Aaron McConnell had a huge game, snagging 3 balls for 101 yards and 2 scores- using his size all game long to his advantage and coming down with the ball. A strong game also helped him out.

"Anytime our running backs can get going, we as receivers need to be ready to step up because defenses are going to creep up into the box. Credit our offensive line for doin a hell of a job blocking all around," stated McConnell.

To sum up the end of the game, let's fast forward to a crucial 3rd down as Nebraska is down 3 points after a late UNC field goal. The Huskers try to set up a screen, but QB Larry King saw it was taken away. Going to his second read, he looked for a deep out- also covered. With the Tarheel pass rush closing in (as they did all day- Fuzzy's dline is SIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK) he tried to fling it out to the screen anyways, but was sacked. Tick,tick,tick,tick went the clock as the Husker offense scrambled to get one last play off. King got the ball snapped with a second remaining, and saw McConnell was one on one on his streak pattern. King flung the ball, and watched as his receiver came down with the ball. Huskers win.

10. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Oh I know...

[​IMG]

11. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

Trying to get active again with the start of the new season. I'm done with work after Thursday but I'm goin out of town this weekend however. I'll be 100% by next Tuesday. Thanks for being patient with me.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ghost

Is there anyway you can play earlier in the afternoon? like around 2 to 5cst

13. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

I'm at work until at least 5PM central, then after dinner I get to log in and do some more work, but should be done by 8PM... hopefully.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2012
  14. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Get a job Ghost! haha

15. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

No problem steamer, looking forward to you coming back full strength.

16. Ghost

lol i do have one i just got paid yesterday. I work at Aerocrombie & Fitch

17. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Schedule just cleared up. I can play earlier if you'd like. I'm good to go anytime after 5:30 today. Shoot me a text if you wanna play earlier. 817 996 6020

18. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

fuzzyl0gic what is your schedule like for our week 3 game? Not sure if you're an afternoon or a night guy

19. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Hes a whatever you want type of guy

• Like Like x 1
  20. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

OK Fuzzy, I have class from 2:30 to about 7 tomorrow and from 5-7 Thursday so preferably sometime early afternoon either day

21. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

2:30 PM EST on Thursday work for you?

22. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Yeah that's perfect

23. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Advance no later then like 10ish -- whoever is last, tag me please.

24. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

Kasper I still haven't heard from Ghost about out game. Ghost wanna go at 815-900? Central

25. Ghost

I'm still not sure if i will be able to get on to play that's why ill give you my answer in like 45 minutes