1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

S7/W3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Kasper, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

sawemoff what's the earliest you can go, I want to play clubs tomorrow night.

If need be I would rather just wait til thursday to play it.

3. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

fuzzyl0gic I should be available at 8PM central tomorrow or Thursday. Let me know which day will work better.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2012
  4. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

5. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

I would like to knock it out tomorrow. Would 6pm work Kasper?

6. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

fuzzyl0gic sorry for the tag earlier. I had a bye and we play week 4, my bad

7. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

How's 9 PM cst tonight work for ya?

8. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

I'll look for you at 8 central tonight.

9. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

eastern or central? either works for me though

10. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Central, my bad Kasper lol

11. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Sounds good.

12. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Sorry man, can't make it...I've gotta work late tonight. I've got a client going to trial.

In fact, I really just don't have time for this anymore. Kasper , consider this my resignation. I'll see you guys in 2013.

13. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

ok

14. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Alright, hope theres a spot when you come back! (y)

15. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Nebraska Cruises to 38-17 Win Over Clemson

Big Red looked very good today, taking a 28-7 lead into halftime behind a 21 point second quarter. Clemson struck first, with RB Charles taking a screen 58 yards for a score on the opening drive. Nebraska got their bearings together however, and Jeremy Turner cashed in a nice drive from 7 yards out. Nebraska would get the ball back after a solid defensive showing (a recurring theme all day) and Joe Christian would take a screen 21 yards for a score on third down. Another stop by the defense, and Larry King found Aaron McConnell on a one on one and threw it out to him. The defensive back slipped (saw usered him on accident I think), and the senior receiver waltzed into the endzone. Again, the defense got a stop, and senior Mark Mack took a short pass 56 yards for a score, squeaking through the defense. With big momentum going into the half, Nebraska came out strong. The offense sputtered, but the defense stopped Clemson again. Jeremy Turner would take a hand off 69 yards for a score to force Memorial Stadium into another frenzy. Nebraska would cruise the rest of the way, but Clemson QB Eric Harris had a great game running the ball - taking 12 carries for 114 yards and a score; outgaining RB Charles by about 80 yards on one less carry. However, the Blackshirts held Harris to 8-20 passing, 120 yards, and 2 picks to go along with his one passing TD.

Nebraska QB Larry King was a polar opposite, managing the game very well and leading his team to a great win. The sophomore went 15-18 for 246 yards and 3 touchdowns with 0 interceptions; a masterful performance. Turner turned in a great game, taking 12 carries for 112 yards and 2 scores. Freshman "spark plug" had 4 attempts for 23 yards and the aforementioned receiving TD off a screen play. 7 different Huskers caught a ball, with Mack leading the way with 5 catches for 83 yards and a 56 yard catch and run TD. Nebraska is looking really, really good- outside of the Clemson QB runs I don't think we could have played better.

#GBR

Good game sawemoff , everything was going my way this game.

16. fuzzyl0gic

17. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

Sorry for the delay. I went to have dinner with a buddy and then had to get gas as I was running on empty. I'm recruiting now.

18. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

fuzzyl0gic

What is going on? I tried to accept your original invite and it froze. I tried to invite you and it said I was disconnected from the dynasty servers. I quit out of OD mode and re-entered and saw you were offline. You having issues too?

Wanna try tomorrow at like 7:30 or so?

Again, sorry I was late. :(

Last edited: Mar 21, 2012
  19. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

I'm not overly concerned. ;)

20. fuzzyl0gic

Dick.

21. fuzzyl0gic

My mother and sister in law were here, so I had a very small window. I don't know what was up with my xbox/connection, I kept getting disconnected from the EA servers and it said 'connection lost' every time we actually got to the teams/playbook screen. If Kasper feels like extending the advance to Friday I'm free all night. I understand if he doesn't want to wait that long. I have to work late tonight unfortunately. :(

22. fuzzyl0gic

BPHusker Kasper said he would extend it for us - when can you play Friday?

23. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Play late tonight?

24. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

fuzzyl0gic how late are you working? I might be able to get the game in tonight if it isn't really late. If we have to go tomorrow, I have another game in another OD at 8:00, so I could play you after that game is finished.

Kasper

25. fuzzyl0gic

Pretty damn late, like 3:30 AM EST. I can play you right after that game then.