S7/W3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Kasper, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

sawemoff what's the earliest you can go, I want to play clubs tomorrow night.

If need be I would rather just wait til thursday to play it.

3. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

fuzzyl0gic I should be available at 8PM central tomorrow or Thursday. Let me know which day will work better.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2012
  4. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

5. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

I would like to knock it out tomorrow. Would 6pm work Kasper?

6. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

fuzzyl0gic sorry for the tag earlier. I had a bye and we play week 4, my bad

7. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

How's 9 PM cst tonight work for ya?

8. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

I'll look for you at 8 central tonight.

9. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

eastern or central? either works for me though

10. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Central, my bad Kasper lol

11. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Sounds good.

12. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Sorry man, can't make it...I've gotta work late tonight. I've got a client going to trial.

In fact, I really just don't have time for this anymore. Kasper , consider this my resignation. I'll see you guys in 2013.

13. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

ok

14. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Alright, hope theres a spot when you come back! (y)

15. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Nebraska Cruises to 38-17 Win Over Clemson

Big Red looked very good today, taking a 28-7 lead into halftime behind a 21 point second quarter. Clemson struck first, with RB Charles taking a screen 58 yards for a score on the opening drive. Nebraska got their bearings together however, and Jeremy Turner cashed in a nice drive from 7 yards out. Nebraska would get the ball back after a solid defensive showing (a recurring theme all day) and Joe Christian would take a screen 21 yards for a score on third down. Another stop by the defense, and Larry King found Aaron McConnell on a one on one and threw it out to him. The defensive back slipped (saw usered him on accident I think), and the senior receiver waltzed into the endzone. Again, the defense got a stop, and senior Mark Mack took a short pass 56 yards for a score, squeaking through the defense. With big momentum going into the half, Nebraska came out strong. The offense sputtered, but the defense stopped Clemson again. Jeremy Turner would take a hand off 69 yards for a score to force Memorial Stadium into another frenzy. Nebraska would cruise the rest of the way, but Clemson QB Eric Harris had a great game running the ball - taking 12 carries for 114 yards and a score; outgaining RB Charles by about 80 yards on one less carry. However, the Blackshirts held Harris to 8-20 passing, 120 yards, and 2 picks to go along with his one passing TD.

Nebraska QB Larry King was a polar opposite, managing the game very well and leading his team to a great win. The sophomore went 15-18 for 246 yards and 3 touchdowns with 0 interceptions; a masterful performance. Turner turned in a great game, taking 12 carries for 112 yards and 2 scores. Freshman "spark plug" had 4 attempts for 23 yards and the aforementioned receiving TD off a screen play. 7 different Huskers caught a ball, with Mack leading the way with 5 catches for 83 yards and a 56 yard catch and run TD. Nebraska is looking really, really good- outside of the Clemson QB runs I don't think we could have played better.

#GBR

Good game sawemoff , everything was going my way this game.

16. fuzzyl0gic

17. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

Sorry for the delay. I went to have dinner with a buddy and then had to get gas as I was running on empty. I'm recruiting now.

18. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

fuzzyl0gic

What is going on? I tried to accept your original invite and it froze. I tried to invite you and it said I was disconnected from the dynasty servers. I quit out of OD mode and re-entered and saw you were offline. You having issues too?

Wanna try tomorrow at like 7:30 or so?

Again, sorry I was late. :(

Last edited: Mar 21, 2012
  19. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

I'm not overly concerned. ;)

20. fuzzyl0gic

Dick.

21. fuzzyl0gic

My mother and sister in law were here, so I had a very small window. I don't know what was up with my xbox/connection, I kept getting disconnected from the EA servers and it said 'connection lost' every time we actually got to the teams/playbook screen. If Kasper feels like extending the advance to Friday I'm free all night. I understand if he doesn't want to wait that long. I have to work late tonight unfortunately. :(

22. fuzzyl0gic

BPHusker Kasper said he would extend it for us - when can you play Friday?

23. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Play late tonight?

24. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

fuzzyl0gic how late are you working? I might be able to get the game in tonight if it isn't really late. If we have to go tomorrow, I have another game in another OD at 8:00, so I could play you after that game is finished.

Kasper

25. fuzzyl0gic

Pretty damn late, like 3:30 AM EST. I can play you right after that game then.