S7: Week 9

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Wyrmreaver, May 19, 2013.

1. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Abominatrix
    Automatik
    jared16evans
    qclassic 22
    Five_Fifs
    Wilfiger PSU 38
    Jamie

I gave an extra day but most CPU games still weren't played.....

This week has a huge user game.

Cal and Stanford square off in a #1 vs #2 rivalry conference game...... it is jared16evans first user game here in fourth horsemen and the poor guy draws the player with the best overall user vs user record in the group.

I know that Abominatrix has some xbox issues at the moment, so this advance may spill over into the middle of next week. The advance will occur after the user game gets done.

2. Abominatrix

Abominatrix Walk On

jared16evans, I got your message on XBL. Unfortunately, there was a setback in my room, so I won't have access probably for the next two days. I'll give you an exact timeline when I get one myself. Sorry.

3. Abominatrix

Abominatrix Walk On

jared16evans, I can play tonight if we start before 10 EST. Let me know if you can, I'll be watching this thread as best I can.

4. Abominatrix

Abominatrix Walk On

Another update - I think I'll be able to play tomorrow evening if nothing goes wrong. Sorry about the unreliability - just a reflection of the service/communication I'm getting >_>

5. Wyrmreaver

If you guys cant figure it out by Friday I think I'll advance.... it'll have been about a week at that point

6. Abominatrix

Abominatrix Walk On

jared16evans, I can play anytime before 10:30 PM EST tonight. Let me know what works best for you. I'll be watching this thread.

7. Wyrmreaver

Try texting him