1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

(S8) Promotion Playoffs

Discussion in 'TSL: Tradition Soccer League' started by RedAL925, Dec 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

Here are the two promotion playoffs we need to play:

Marseille - Stade Rennais

hokie79 juanchoCT14 - If this game cannot be played before juan leaves, Marseille will be promoted.

Here is the rest of your Promotion/Relegation:

PROMOTED TO A: BESHIKTAS

PROMOTED TO B: redwings8831 MiaFLSurf thebouncer24

• Like Like x 1
  2. hokie79

hokie79 Walk On

So not sure when Juan leaves and for how long - but it will be almost impossible for me to get a game in until after the Xmas -- same reason I couldnt join the new tournament -- have family in town thru 12/25 ... tonight is my best shot but itll have to be very late when everyone is out and sleeping....

juanchoCT14 -- let me know what your availability is maybe 12/26? Or late tonight if I can pull it off -- i will let you know....

3. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

He leaves in a couple days so tonight would probably be your only chance.

4. juanchoCT14

juanchoCT14 Walk On

just got home....can you play tonight? i can stay up for a bit as i really want to get this game in...i leave tomorrow (12/24) at 3am so let me know...

sucks that i wouldnt have a chance to play this game and not advance b/c i'm going away on vacation

5. juanchoCT14

juanchoCT14 Walk On

Zikry
    RedAL925

guys, i'm going to bed..i dont think hokie79 is going to be play tonight...do what you guys think is best/fair...i wasn't giving a window to play as hokie could only play after 12/25 and i had already posted my out of town schedule...it's a tough situation and whatever decision you guys make i'll be OK with it...

6. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

It's tough to do anything when you only let us know 48 hours ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.