S8: Week 5

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Wyrmreaver, May 14, 2012.

1. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Baron
    Abominatrix
    papaloke
    Hokie Effect
    -Cougars-
    Selvy9
    RyanC
    Dmiller28

We are advanced. Next Advance will be Midnight on Tuesday 5/15 or when all the games are played

Hawaii at Texas Tech
    Cal(abom) vs Tulsa (selvy) third straight user v user for Abom, runnin the gauntlet man
    Ole Miss vs UGA
    TAMU vs Vandy
    ULM vs USF
    FIU vs Cincy
    UAB vs LSU
    UW has a bye week

2. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

OK Abominatrix, when do you want to get the win play?

3. Wyrmreaver

Dudes good karl, after our game he went into practice mode and it seemed like something i would do so i was like "you dont lose much since you immediately hit the practice field" his answer? "One loss in 7 seasons" from his last OD.

You've played/beat a lot of guys though. His run D is really good so its likely you'll have to pass..... if you avoid turnovers who knows what can happen. GL to both of you, hope its another barn burner, Abom has had 2 in a row decided by 1 point!

4. Abominatrix

Abominatrix Walk On

Heh, I actually went into practice in The Alumni Nation, because we're finally starting up again, and I'm clearly rusty >_<. Have the ACC Champ game and a BCS bowl, so need to work out the picks/bad decisions. I also severely underestimated how comfortable I was with my own players. My Virginia team seems 100 times better than the Cal team I have here, and the game just seemed to slow down when I know each player's capabilities, on O and D. Still need to get into a rhythm with my Bears. Doesn't help that I have 3 user games in a row, and no CPU games to get comfortable, Wyrmreaver !!!

And Selvy9 , I can play whenever is convenient for you - even now if you're available. Let me know what works best (and earliest).

5. Wyrmreaver

Since you're sandbagging..... :p

I played poorly too.... that last INT i threw was horrendous, i got tunnel vision and tried to serve you the game on a silver platter!

In any case, it was a tense game and i love me a game that is in question til the final gun. We'll come over to Berkeley next season to hash this out further, lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Oh no worries. Even with even teams I know I'd be hard pressed to compete, but Cal vs my Tulsa is going to be a pretty bad mismatch. But anyways, Abominatrix, I'll be free in about an hour or so, around 1:30 pm central if you're still around?

7. Abominatrix

Abominatrix Walk On

I'm on now, sorry I didn't get the message early enough o_O

8. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

No worries, I'm hopping on now.

9. Wyrmreaver

I'll be advancing tonight. Not sure if you've played yet RyanC but if not getter dun

10. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Go ahead and sim me, me and the wife are having a date night so I likely wont be playing

11. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

You gotta get your priorities right man! :p

12. Wyrmreaver

Cool.... I get on super late as you know.... wont advance til about midnight Pacific Time, so if you do free up feel free to play, if not I get it. I'm a ten year vet of marriage (like spending 8 years in afghanistan and 2 in siberia) and date night is often serious business for the ol' lady. ;)