(S9) Promotion Playoffs

Discussion in 'TSL B' started by Zikry, May 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

[​IMG] vs. [​IMG]
    *Congratulations to the two of you to making it to this round. This will be a 1 game playoff with the winner being placed directly into Serie A for season 10. The loser will get a second shot at making it to Serie A when they play Aston Villa.​
    With Wolfsburg being in 2nd place this game will take place in Germany with the Brazilians making the long journey to Europe with the hopes of leaving with a place amongst the "elite" in their grasps. dooz has said many times that his team does not do well against German opposition; will the same hold true in this game? With the stakes so high which team will be able to brush off the nerves and take control of this game?*​
    -This game will stay locked until Monday OR whenever Wolfsburg play their last season game against Stoke City; whichever happens first.​

• Like Like x 2
  2. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Looks like the nerves are getting to Corinthians' star man Alexander Pato already, as he misses this sitter!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Since both of you are done with all your league games (ill update table when I get back home) go ahead and start scheduling this game.

4. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

MiaFLSurf watch this thread, once the game gets played go ahead and schedule here

5. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

MiaFLSurf

Just in case I'm traveling and forget to tell you later; you are the home team in your game against the loser of this one

6. dooz

dooz Walk On

LasVegasFC

When do you want to get our game in? I'll be free tonight and probably tomorrow evening as well.

7. BESHIKTAS

BESHIKTAS Almighty Black Eagles

*Congratulations to the two of you to making it to this round. This will be a 1 game playoff with the winner being placed directly into Serie A for season 10. The loser will get a second shot at making it to Serie A when they play Aston Villa.​
    With Wolfsburg being in 2nd place this game will take place in Germany with the Brazilians making the long journey to Europe with the hopes of leaving with a place amongst the "elite" in their grasps. dooz has said many times that his team does not do well against German opposition; will the same hold true in this game? With the stakes so high which team will be able to brush off the nerves and take control of this game?*​
    Will it be @dooz`s Corinthians​
    or @LasVegasFC`s Wolfsburg​

8. BESHIKTAS

joining :)

I think dooz will be joining in,but LasVegasFC will make it right after him by eliminating MiaFLSurf ( just because you said you never won against him )

• Like Like x 1
  9. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

I think LasVegasFC style of play will cause Corinthians a lot of problems in the playoff game. Look for Olic to get on the scoresheet with Veirinha making sure of the 2-0 win late on.

10. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

I like Wolfsburg in this matchup... they won all 6 pts against Corinthians this season, were more prolific on offense, and I still need to get back at Vegas for taking me out in last season's Coppa Final!

Wolfsburg 3-0 Corinthians... but then Corinthians 3-1 Aston Villa

11. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Shit; forgot to mention that both of you have suspensions for this game (since it is still technically part of season 9)

dooz Emerson is out for you
    LasVegasFC Fagner is out for you

• Like Like x 1
  12. MiaFLSurf

MiaFLSurf Losing in the 90th

You could put the 10th place Serie B team vs me and Id lose. I think Ive lost like 6 in a row.

I suck.

13. MiaFLSurf

MiaFLSurf Losing in the 90th

Have you 2 picked time to play this?

I anxiously await the loser to come and kick my ass afterwards!

14. dooz

dooz Walk On

Still waiting to hear from LasVegasFC

I should be available tonight late night with availability most of the evening tomorrow, starting around 6pm PT

15. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

how's it looking guys...

16. dooz

dooz Walk On

Still haven't heard from him. I'll be free this evening tho and probably tomorrow too. I'll try to catch him on psn

17. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

LasVegasFC

If you don't respond here by Friday at noon est this game won't happen and Dooz goes up to A.

18. LasVegasFC

LasVegasFC Walk On

Zikry
    RedAL925
    dooz

Soooooooooooooo sorry for being missing in action! I had to go out of town on short notice to take care of some family business, but with that being said, I am back home now and ready to play the playoff match!!!

I will jump on the PS3 right now and be available for the next 2 hours or so, I know it's pretty late already so if you can't play tonight dooz, I'll be home tomorrow around 7:00pm PT or so...

hopefully we can get this match played soon! Sorry again for not being around, the short notice to take care of some family issues was out of my control and I couldn't get on here to make an announcement, I really do apologize!

19. dooz

dooz Walk On

I'm on right now.

20. dooz

dooz Walk On

We each have suspensions. Emerson for me. Can't remember yours.

21. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Fagner suspended for you LasVegasFC

Good luck to you both!! Hopefully you get the game played tonight!

• Like Like x 1
  22. LasVegasFC

LasVegasFC Walk On

OK Awesome!!!!

I'm going to jump on right now, but is it cool if I play one warm up match in Season mode first? I'm a little rusty since I haven't played a game since Saturday....

We can play in 15 min or less, cool? :D

• Like Like x 1
  23. dooz

dooz Walk On

15 minutes, eh? ;)

24. BESHIKTAS

Still haven't played ?

25. dooz

dooz Walk On

Zikry

et/pens if tied, right?