(S9) State of the League

Discussion in 'TSL: Tradition Soccer League' started by RedAL925, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

Hello TFS,

Another successful season is in the books.

The Season 9 regular season is over, and what a season it was. Serie A was hotly contested as always, but will get even more talent injected with the promotion of A_Touch_Of_Class . Meanwhile 4 Serie C managers earned promotion to Serie B. We were thisclose to full 100% completion across all leagues, and for the 1st time in a long time (maybe ever), Serie A led the way.

While we begin preparations for our 10-season anniversary (our last season in FIFA 13), there are still some loose ends to tie up in Season 9:

- The promotion/relegation playoff between LasVegasFC dooz and MiaFLSurf needs to be completed

- MVP nomination threads should be up soon, please nominate a player as soon as possible so we can move on to voting.

- TFS SuperCoppa will be starting soon, pending the completion of the much-anticipated TFS Coppa final between shiftee and CxMacx10

----------

No changes are in store for Season 10. We are still short a couple managers, so if you know anyone or know where to look, you know where to send them.

We are still developing the BIG PLANS alluded to throughout the last two seasons, look for those to be revealed later in Season 10. As for right now, we do have one announcemnt to make in terms of FIFA 14:

With the impending release of the PS4, we are putting it out there now that the ENTIRETY of our TFS cycle for FIFA 14 will be played on the PS3. We feel the best way to go about it is to procrastinate and leave that debate for FIFA 15. I'm sure not everyone will be able to rush out and drop $$$$ on the new console right away, so you now have a year to decide and wait for a price drop (if you so choose).

----------

Thanks to all of you who participated in the TFS for Season 9. You are the reason we have sustained success for 10 seasons strong. As always, this is not a one-man show, so thanks are in order to Zikry Frenchie1916 and Broncos218 for keeping the league up and running.

If you're not following us on twitter @TFSerie then you're doing it wrong.

Good luck in Season 10!

• Like Like x 8
  2. RedAL925

3. RedAL925

I knew I forgot something:

- Manager Scouting Reports are being worked on in the offseason. We hope they will be ready for the start of Season 10

4. Geneseo98

Geneseo98 Walk On

I'm not sure if I'm going to splurge for the PS4 right away yet... but knowing that, do we think there WILL be a PS4 option for those owners come this fall on TSO? I'd hate to be SOL and miss out on this fun league action just because i buy the crazy, sick new hardware when it comes out.

5. RedAL925

We are not planning on having a TFS league on PS4, but that would depend on numbers. If anything goes on for PS4, it wouldn't be considered TFS play (think Mini-Tournaments et al).

When we release the BIG PLANS, I guarantee you won't want to miss out.

6. Go Devils

Go Devils Agnostic Pastafarian

These are some of MY productive "BIG PLANS" for the summer...​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.