Sack Leaders

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by Keller, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

[​IMG]

Kinda stood out to me that a lot of us are at the top or near the top in sacks. Not saying that I want the CPU to pass block better but does this stand out to anyone else?

2. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

I was stunned that I had a guy on this list. I rarely get pressure on the QB, and then I realized that I do get the occasional sack when they run an ineffective screen play. Good info by the way.

3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Funny - I get pressure all the time and I don't have the kind of sack numbers that some of you guys have. Do you guys use pass commit a lot or something? I've noticed on the times I do use it, my guys seem to rush the passer better. Most times my sacks are coverage sacks - that instant pressure stuff.... I wish I could do that. It fucking never works for me.

4. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I get my blitz sacks, and my running qb sacks. I get some nickel lb blitzes going at times and if they send their hb out for a pass then I have more rushers than they have blockers. I also play against a ton of teams that run spread offenses, which is almost every team actually except for users.

Most of my cpu opponents qbs are also scramblers for some reason. So they like to try and tuck the ball and run, but will sometimes get stuck on a lineman or my guy slides off his blockers to catch him before the los. Every now and then though a team like SMU just shreds me with a running qb.

5. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

I bull rush with my DT once engaged with the OLINE. I notice that once the ball is snapped, dont' "power rush" or "swim move" when engaged right away. 9 out of 10 your gonna get thrown to the ground. I try to break thru with normal moves & if that doesn't work I try the power or swim move.

6. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

I've noticed when I use pass commit on 3rd and 30 or so, the CPU will run a HB Draw and convert it for a first time. I've almost completely given it up. Drives me nuts.

7. theSANDMAN215

What do you mean by "power rush"?

8. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

theSANDMAN215

When ur engaged & you press down on the right analog to try the power or bull rush(whatever its called)

9. theSANDMAN215

oh. yeah, I'm with you on that one, I get knocked down 90% of the time when I try that with my linebacker. My linebacker is quick, but once engaged, he's a lost cause.

10. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Does pass commit work? I've never tried it