Saints Clip Cardinals 21-16

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by coachmimz20, Sep 13, 2013.

1. coachmimz20

coachmimz20 Walk On

[​IMG]
    Saints Defense Forces 4 Turnovers in the Win
    While Drew Brees struggles to find his groove in the early part of the season (8-15 122 yards and 3 INT), the running game and defense are picking up the slack as Darren Sproles rushes for 115 yards on 12 carries and Mark Ingram added 2 touch downs as the Saints Clip the Cardinals 21-16. Jimmy Graham added 71 yards on 3 catches.

For the Saints defense this year its personal.. After being considered one of the worst defenses in the history of the NFL, they have forced 12 turnovers and allowed only 23 points in 3 games. Cameron Jordan recorded his 3rd sack of the year and While Patrick Robinson leads the team with 4 INT.

All was not lost for the Cardinals, Marshawn Lynch tallied 86 yards on the ground on 20 carries, while Michael Vick added 47 more. However Vick only completed 11 of 23 passes for 155 yards and 4 INT.

The Saints move to 3-0 on the season, while the Cards move to 0-3

GG

2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Kris, I appreciate what you're doing here, but any chance you can give a rundown on what happened in the game versus just a stat recap? Even if it's just a play or two that stick out in your mind that altered the course of the game and when/how they went down, that would be cool. Not calling you out, but we can check the game/player stats out on the website or online. It would be cool to hear about something that happened in the game whether it be a special play that stands out or a special individual player performance and why.

coachmimz20

• Like Like x 1
  3. coachmimz20

coachmimz20 Walk On

i suppose moving forward I can and a play or two.

• Like Like x 2