Saints Go Marching... Into Carolina and score 45 points in Win

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by coachmimz20, Oct 21, 2013.

1. coachmimz20

coachmimz20 Walk On

The Saints rolled into Carolina forcing 5 Cam Newton picks and put up 45 points and put up over 450 yards in the 45-28 victory over the Panthers.

Drew Brees completed 14-22 for over 225 yards in the win. While the main story was Mark INgram who compiled almost 200 yards on the ground, scoring 3 times.

Deangelo Williams compiled almost 200 yards in the loss and was the only significant offensive threat on the day for the Panthers.

The Saints opened the scoring after picking off Cam Newton on 2 straight drives, punching it in from 2 yards out to take a 7-0 lead. The Saints would amount to a 21-0 lead before long, which was just too much to over come.

This is a big win in helping the Saints move one step closer to a playoff berth. Moving them to 10-5 on the year.

GG

Last edited: Oct 21, 2013
  2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Big divisional win, Kris, congrats. Can we get more than just a stat recap?...

• Like Like x 2
  3. coachmimz20

coachmimz20 Walk On

IF i actually remembered what happened this morning I would love to. I got home last night after a 12 hour day with sleepies in my eyes. I am surprised I even wrote something that made sense :)

4. CHUNKNESS

[​IMG]

5. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

It's no bullshit, his coaching weekends really can run 12 hours for tournaments. Factor in that it's all on your feet and in the heat, it gets pretty exhausting. I've done it before with him...it's not easy.

6. CHUNKNESS

I'm not disputing the fatigue.

7. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Sure that's fine. Not my battle to fight here, just confirming what I know about his schedule.

8. coachmimz20

coachmimz20 Walk On

That bull is pooping alot.

i did update the thread a bit, just to get a glimpse of how we jumped up 21-0.

• Like Like x 2