Saints Take Care of Bucs, Finish Season 11-5

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by coachmimz20, Oct 22, 2013.

1. coachmimz20

coachmimz20 Walk On

Nov 21, 2010
    The Saints knew that a win would mean a likely trip back to the playoffs. IN front of their home crowd they did not disappoint as they beat the Bucs 35-14. Finishing the season 11-5 and ending up 5-1 in division play and 9-3 in Conference play.

The saints feasted off a bevy of turnovers, intercepting Gleenon a total of 6 times in the win. In the first quarter they intercepted him two times in the red zone which led to two easy touchdowns for Mark Ingram, who finished the day with 103 yards on the ground.

Drew Brees only needed 13 pass attempts today as he threw 2 touchdowns to old friend Colston in the win. ON the Season Brees completed 64% of his passes for over 3000 yards in the air.

Mark Ingram filling in for the injured Darren Sproles ended up with 1,397 yards and 18 rushing touchdowns on the season. After Sproles injury the Saints turned into a more balance attack.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Oct 8, 2009
    Your o-line absolutely man handled my defensive line and led the way to MI's big day.

I think every one of Glennon's Ints were bad reads and horrible decisions by me.
    I have to do a better job if I expect to compete.

Gg and gl in the playoffs.
    • Like Like x 4