Saints Trade Block

Discussion in 'Team Management' started by Victorias5ecret, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Victorias5ecret

Victorias5ecret Walk On

Nobody is untouchable!

Yes, even Brees. Even Byrd. Graham. Jordan.
    But!
    That doesn't meant I want to deal them, nor does it mean that it's likely. It means that I am open to reasonable, mutually beneficial offers.

To give you a starting point, I'm looking for:
    C
    DT
    CB
    HB

Also, not sure where else to direct this question, so sorry Keller , but how do CPU trades work? I am interested in Titans WR Justin Hunter.

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Simply that it has to make sense. The original intention was just for when the CPU makes really terrible drafts. They'll draft back to back marquee QB's so it would make sense if a user could, potentially, give up the farm to the CPU for one of those QB's in that instance, if that makes sense.

As far as Hunter goes, I haven't looked at his attributes but basically trading with the CPU is held to a higher standard. We expect the CPU to be improving in a trade - so ideally we identify a need for the Titans, make sure they have enough depth to make a trade away from that specific position and make sure the trade is actually an upgrade at another position for them. It has to be just right.

3. Victorias5ecret

Victorias5ecret Walk On

Cool, thanks. I'll cook something up and post it. That said, where should I post it? To my trade block and tag the trade commissioners?

4. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Victorias5ecret

Victorias5ecret Walk On

• Like Like x 2
  6. GDip

GDip Walk On

I've got 5 CB's who are on the block. Check out my (Bengls) trading block page.

7. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

I'd like to inquire about acquiring Graham. I only have 5 untouchables: Watt, Clowney, Swearinger, A. Johnson, A. Foster.

Willing to trade picks.

8. Victorias5ecret

Victorias5ecret Walk On

You want Jimmy Graham, but you are unwilling to give up your best players? This isn't UNICEF. Make them available and then we'll talk. Maybe.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

I've got other high ranked players....I also have 1st rd picks...those are just my favorite players. I've got solid CUbs. My Oline has top ranked players. The question is...what do you want.

10. Victorias5ecret

Victorias5ecret Walk On

I want you to let me touch your untouchables.

• Like Like x 4