Saints vs Ravens

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NateDawg, Oct 19, 2010.

1. NateDawg

NateDawg GT- MIZ Nighthawk

The New Orleans Saints traveled to Baltimore in Week 15. Neither team has had a great year up to this point- New Orleans is came into the game 5-8 and Baltimore was looking to even their record, coming in 6-7.

The first half was all about defense. Neither defensive unit would allow the offenses to get anything going. On their final drive of the half, the Ravens finally got something going. Joe Flacco came out firing and was able to put Baltimore on the board with an 11 yard td pass to (who else) A. Boldin with only 18 seconds left in the half.

After half, Baltimore played some solid defense again and stopped the Saints on their opening drive. Flacco was then able to move down the field again and put the Ravens in position for an easy 31 yard FG, giving Baltimore a 10-0 lead with 4:50 left in the third; however, the saints finally got something going and were able to finish a great drive with a 3 yard TD pass to M. Colston at the end of the third quarter, bringing the score to 10-7.

The fourth quarter was all Baltimore. The Raven's star players shined at the clutch moments in the game. A. Boldin sped past the safety for a 64 yard touchdown. Then, towards the end of the quarter, Ray Rice broke free for a 70 Yard gain- setting up a third TD pass to A. Boldin to put the Saints out of reach.

Baltimore is looking forward to their week 16 and 17 matchups against the 1st and second place AFC North opponents!

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Sounds like you can seal a playoff spot if you win out?

3. NateDawg

NateDawg GT- MIZ Nighthawk

Yeah, I think that is true. That would be pretty sweet!