Salary Cap system feedback

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Salary Cap system feedback

Okay, now that we have a few weeks under our belt with the salary cap system, I want to get feedback on it from all the owners.

HOWEVER.....

I want NO feedback here in this thread. No replies in this thread if you don't like something involving the cap. If so I will lock this thread tight.

I want all owners to send feedback via PM here on the forums, or on AIM, to any board member or myself. In this setup, I want you to let loose on the following:
    1. If you like the cap system/dislike it overall as it is now.
    2. What you like about the system as is now (or, nothing at all)
    3. What you dislike about the system as is now (or, nothing at all)
    4. What changes would you like to see, if any?

Please leave constructive comments, even if it's criticism. Or, rather, especially if it is criticism. I don't just want to see "This system sucks!" PMs or AIM messages. TELL me why you think it sucks. Is it too complicated? Can we simplify it in your eyes? What would work for you?

Same for positive feedback. Don't tell me, "This system rules!". Tell me WHY you think the system rules. Is it realistic? Is it easy to understand? Is it straightforward?

I want to keep this forum topic open so the owners can let us know they are leaving feedback, good or bad. I want to know what YOU guys think about it, and so does the board. If you think we can simplify the system, tweak it, do whatever to make it better for you, the owners of the OMFL, this is your chance to let the board members and myself know.

If you leave a PM for me personally, and want to talk on AIM about your feelings on the cap as well, if I'm available, I will talk to you and take your feedback to heart. If I hear enough on a topic, I'll bring up stuff to the board for further discussion. If the board hears enough on a certain topic, they'll discuss it. ANYTHING you like/don't like, please let us know.

This is your shot to possibly influence future seasons of cap system. Use it wisely, please. I would appreciate it.

2. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

pm sent

:sheep:

3. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

pm sent

4. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Bumping this up so owners can continue leaving feedback.

6. StevenRhysCann

StevenRhysCann Arizona Cardinals

7. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

"This system sucks!"

Lol. ill send you a pm later on tonight winny

8. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Bumping again to avoid loss.

9. CALi BUCC

CALi BUCC Walk On

pm sent

10. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Bumping it up. Still encouraging feedback!

11. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Bumping. Still want feedback folks!

12. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Bumping back to the top. Please keep the feedback coming in, especially you new owners! I need your opinion more than anyone as you are coming into it fresh. Tell me via PM what hurdles you have and what you like about the system, if anything.

Any feedback, please keep in PMs as I have asked at the start of this thread. This thread is only to let me know you have sent me a PM regarding the cap book. I will read EVERY PM on cap stuff I get and send a response in. Read the opening of this thread to see what I am looking for in a PM to me.

Also, if I am on, talk to me in AIM about it. Even if you hate the cap book and its current setup and wish to burn it in a fire somewhere. Tell me. I will not take offense. I want to make this cap book work for YOU.

13. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Hey man, I'll send you some feedback this weekend no doubt. Still trying to digest everything...

14. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Also when you send feedback (this goes out to ANY new owners that are experiencing this brand new for the first time), please let me know your initial impressions in the PM as well as what you like (if anything) and dislike (if anything). Be as detailed as you can be. It's for the guys that are "newbies" that I am working on this for. So any feedback you can give will be very helpful indeed.

Thanks to all again who have given me feedback. I try to respond to all feedback, good or bad, so if you did send some feedback and didn't get some kind of reply from me, let me know. :)

15. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Bumping so new ownership can weigh in. Read how I want this process to go before sending PMs. Just want to make sure everyone gets feedback.

16. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Bumping. New guys, please give me some feedback! And you old guys too. :)