salary on playstation and years left?

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by KingPatron, Mar 18, 2014.

1. KingPatron

KingPatron Walk On

I am looking into a few trades. Some players have one or two years left but on playstation it shows only one year. is this a glitch or something? for 2018 or 2019 it shows Zero for their salary.

There are a few guys that I already resigned. Earlier on it showed 4 years on contact 4 years remaining. Now it shows 3 years remaining since we are in playoffs. And Only shows salary for 2017 (current year) 2018 & 2019. I would think that should be 2020 since it was a 3 year deal that was signed. and it showed the contact as 4 years since it added the current year.

Is there really only 2 years left on that or 2020 they will use the 2019 salary number?

Some of the players I want to trade for show 0 for 2018. or for 2019. just trying to figure this all out

thanks

2. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

I'll try and take a stab for you...

Until the offseason has officially arrived (post superbowl) the franchise file....clumps all players with one year left with the players with two years left....so the console will show one year...if they have zero years left...and it will also show one year...if they have one year left...if that makes sense lol

you aren't crazy...you are right when you see their years outside of the playstation

KingPatron

3. KingPatron

KingPatron Walk On

how does a guy I resign in 2017 to a 3 year deal (2018/2019/2020) only show contract till 2019? at one point it said 4 years remaining. 2017-2020 = 4 years

Or like you said after the clump dump it will put the final year there?

4. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Wait until the SB is over there has been a salary glitch some players who show 1 yr left actually have 2 left as when the post season starts they glitch into the 1 yr left category happens everywhere. The same reason it will show people over the cap when actually they are not it works itself out soon.

• Like Like x 4
  5. KingPatron

KingPatron Walk On

ok thanks

6. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

What they are trying to say to you is that Aldon Smith is tradeable.

• Like Like x 1