sammymitchell(Browns) vs zf10(Steelers)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

sammymitchell(Browns) vs zf10(Steelers)

posted in their game results thread

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Sounds like a lot of whining about losing. I say warn him about that kind of posting behavior.

3. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

whats the problem jeremy....i watched this game zf10 is a buddy of mine...and i play nothing but sim my opponents can tell you that and i made sure zf10 understands sim play...and the browns owner is in the wrong here

4. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Slow dow a sec Cade.

I read sammy's post and I felt the board as a whole needed to be aware of the comments and I made a thread here.
    It doesnt sound like zf10 did anything against the rules, so need for you to get offended. Sounds to me like sammy needs to be warned for bashing an opponents play-style in a public thread. But we need to discuss and come to a decision as a board.

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I think it's just a case of someone whining about a loss by Sammymitchell. I don't think zf10 did anything wrong at all, except for a bit of retaliation. You have to stay above that, and while that's not a "warnable" offense, it would be prudent to stay above replying to these kinds of words.

I had a problem with BigShane a while back insulting me. I didn't respond except to apologize. I would LOVE to have said something else, believe me...but I had to be the "bigger man", and so should zf10 in this case. But that is all that zf10 is "guilty" of, if that makes sense.

I DO think Sammymitchell needs to be warned about flaming comments, especially in a game results thread.

6. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I watched the game with Sam. Steelers pounded the ball with the run and Sam couldn't stop him. Sam is competitive and whines when he loses. End of story.