Sample - Video Recap

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by CTfromDC, Sep 6, 2014.

1. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

The fruit of my labor..... Good game to dakota7 and the Texans. Let me know if y'all have questions...whole process takes about an hour, depending on how much effort you put in though. Enjoy. (switch it to 720p)

• Like Like x 5
  2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I love Mallet's reaction after the 3rd pick. He was devastated.

Good game Carl. Good luck the rest of the season.

• Like Like x 3
  3. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Great job Carl! This was all done using the a post game highlights and share factory?

4. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Thx commish...that is correct...this year you can see the post game highlights of each play ran after cfm games...some have no replay if it was just an in complete pass or 1 yard run, etc....just be go to the replays, mess around with camera angles, zooming. In and out and such. Then hit the upload clip , you can get through a games highlights in 15 minutes so the ps4 will record all of it. Then go to share factory and start splitting the video clip and deleting stuff out. I then add transition effects in between my splits, and a music track to play over the funish video...also i turn down the recorded in game audio from the video clip as well....once complete, you sust select render video from options. It will then go to the capture gallery wher you can export it to a usb drive, upload to YouTube and you're done. This maybe a bit much for non conference but a great way to recap divisional and playoff games.

• Like Like x 2
  5. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

The music is turrible. Nice recap tho haha

• Like Like x 1
  6. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Turrible tho...it was that or gucci mane. I got some katy perry saved for smalls in Week 4 #HTTR :cool::D(y)

• Like Like x 1
  7. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

Nothing wrong with Katy Perry