Samurai Seige

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by MartyWebb, Oct 15, 2013.

1. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

note: Going to copy/paste and slightly edit something Shaun had posted for the game Clash of Clans, effectively the same game. Instead of 'Kingdoms' or 'Knights' it's more 'Samurai' focused.

If you don't know what Samurai Siege is, it is an iOS and Android game where you can form cooperative clans in a fantasy kingdom building RTS. Bascially, you build a kingdom with walls, defenses, etc to protect your resources from other people. At the same time, you build offensive units to attack opposing players. The clan comes in because you can share troops between kingdoms. Right now, there is really no super-cooperative clan out there. The top ones just seem to be an aggregate of high level players who choose to join each other.

I truly believe a TSO clan could go in and become the #1 clan in the game. If we can get into the top of the leader board, the name "Tradition Sports Online" is odd enough that I think we can generate traffic here simply based on them Googling our name.

====================================================

Guys, this game is a great Poop 'N Play strategy game. Doesn't take much time, and I really want to see a big clan helping out. In Clash of Clans, Ryty Papa Perry Timpegoose DrunkenSoldier BDSDIGITAL and more are pretty active. But with only 12 people in the clan, 2 that are inactive, the potential to help one another is handicapped.

Plus, it's not just for iOS, it's also for Android phones as well as I understand it.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2013
  2. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

I'll give it a try

• Like Like x 1
  3. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I have it. Haven't taken enough shits to get through the tutorial yet.

• Like Like x 1
  4. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

So as an Alliance, you can declare war on others, meanwhile getting more gems/diamonds upon winning. Right now I'm in an Alliance to get support, and I think that us making a private Alliance would be wasteful. If we can get 50 people playing, then that's no big deal, but there are some badasses on here already. The better your teammates, the stronger the Alliance, the better the support.

Thoughts?

5. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Shaun Mason

It drives me nuts, can you fix the title as Siege, instead of Seige. I'm a dummy.

6. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I played it some the other day as the wife got an emergency root canal. Kept getting glitches though, return to village button didn't work, and then the numbers for coins and essence kept turning into letters. May be my phone though.

7. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

I haven't heard any of that, but it is in beta right now. That might be the reason there was an issue for you, they're making changes and upgrades to the game rather often, it could have been bad timing as well.

8. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    must be a long tutorial or you dont poop enough