San Diego 49 Pittsburgh 38

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hulk_hagen_55, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

Jul 2, 2010
    San Diegos Trio Has An INT. Parade Early To Lead To A Win Over The Steelers

The Debut of the San Diego chargers highly paid offseason pickups was tonight, and did not dissapoint the Fans in the first quarter. Sharper, Wilson, Cason and Phillips all recorded interceptions. Cason returned his for 6 to start the game off 21-0. that first quarter was the difference maker.
    The second quarter started off the Steelers comeback, rothlisberger benched (4-9, 72 yards 4 int), in comes Dennis dixon. and the most unlikely thing happened. in 3 quarters of play, he amassed 406 yards, 4 TD, 0 int, and went 21-29. absolutly incredible.

The second half started off with the steelers pulling within 4 points. and thats when the Chargers put their running game into overdrive to eat clock and control the time Dixon has with the ball.
    the 4th quarter both teams scored 2 TD, and the game ended with an onsides kick that the chargers recovered, and iced the game.

Great game Taylor, great job coming back after rothlisbergers abismal first quarter. you really had me on my heels there in the 2nd and 3rd quarters. good luck on the rest of the season

Key Stats

Ryan Matthews 19 carries, 175 yards, 3 TD. 1 rec, 23 yards
    Johnnie lee higgins 4 rec 145 yards 3 TD
    Defense 4 INT, 1 TD

Dennis Dixon 21-29 406 yards 4 TD 0 int
    Mike Wallace 6 rec 155 yards 1 TD
    Lawrence timmons 7 tackles 1 int
  2. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Jul 22, 2010
    Wow! Nice win by the Chargers. Could there be a QB controversy brewing in Pittsburgh?
  3. WilsT24

WilsT24 Walk On

Jul 24, 2010
    Awesome game Aaron...great pass cold imagine the words coming out of me in the 1st quarter this year.