San Francisco Chronicle week 10

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by KingPatron, Feb 17, 2014.

1. KingPatron

KingPatron Walk On

The 49ers travel north to face their bitter rivals and division leading SeaChickens. Game starts off for SF with a 3 and out and got very ugly. 49ers felt like the Broncos getting down 28-0 for the first half. They were in FG range but a sacked pushed them back and weak leg kicker couldn't hit a 54 yarder.

Seattle was doing everything right.

New Owner Charlie Marshall called down to the locker room at half time and said some heads might roll if we don't start playing better.

The talked work and the 49ers played better in the 2nd half cutting the lead to 7. to be down 21-28. Fighting a good SEA and the clock time was running out.

SEA would break a big play to put them up 35-21 with under 2 min left to play. That was too much and the rally was cut short.

game was full of ups and downs and this team needs a lot of work. Hopefully some good offseason moves will put us in a position to start to win games.

We are looking forward to the rematch! GG man

• Like Like x 3
  2. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Great start Charlie! Nice write up! I'll be posting some highlights of our game as well (I was finally able to purchase Sony Movie Studio, my trial had run out).

• Like Like x 1
  3. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

Nice Stuff ! Sounds like lots of good games in store for the division