San Francisco Chronicle week 13 vs SD Chargers (cpu/super sim)

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by KingPatron, Feb 25, 2014.

1. KingPatron

KingPatron Walk On

New Chargers owner doesn't have the disc so got the green light to play the Computer. Don't really have an hour to waste against the computer we choose to play a little and super sim most of the game.

1st QT started out very def battle. I think it was 3-6 end of the 1st.

2n QT both teams get some life. As I take over 3 mins before half I lose our best WR Battle!! (should have kept the super sim going then he would be ok!! Doh! )

3rd QT more sim a few turn overs each side. Some scoring.

4th took over 230 left drove down to tie it up. Was able to stop them got back into FG range for the win and got sacked to force OT

OT got the ball was driving. On a playaction maybe because my QB stinks he didn't throw the ball when I pressed the button then after hitting it a few times he throws a pick 6 to end the game!!! Doh!

Does Low PlayAction make the QB not throw right away?

2. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

I always thought that it meant the defense was less likely to bite on the play action.

3. KingPatron

KingPatron Walk On

yeah that's what I thought but it happened a few times maybe my controller is a little broken but I hit x then square then x, x and finally a throw. happened like twice. but most of the other throws I didn't notice that.

So maybe that's an effect of it also? his PA was 62 I up that to 70 something now.