Saturday Clubs (June 11th)

Discussion in 'TFCL - Tradition Futbol Clubs League' started by AJ Hart MN, Jun 12, 2011.

1. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

I thought I would post this thread so we can get some convo about those fun ass games last night.

I gotta say, we didn't appreciated @Drifterbub running up the field celebrating after his goals.. lol J/K, I actually lol'd when he ran all the way down so Fecnik could dance with you guys.

Sorry to @DelZaster for getting the red on you.. I was getting really tired of chasing your speedy ass all over the damn field so I was a bit frustrated. ;) I didn't think that play warranted a red but I guess we were playing in TraditionSportsOnline.Com stadium.. :rolleyes: You did get your revenge the next game however :p

Again, Fecnik was easily the best player on the field with his unbelievable saves.. Props to him for some stunning saves.

I know @Colemanchu saved one of his beauty goals where he did a 360 around Noles and slotted it in the right corner. Hopefully we can get some of the vids up.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Shaun captured the entire night on his hauppage. So we should have some good quality vids of it all.

Fecnik was crying all night because he couldn't celebrate with us. I tried to get back there a couple times but Killer and Shaun kept tackling me, lol.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Yeah, fecnik was a difference maker in net. I know our club felt like we were generally the better side, but fecnik made big save after big save to keep his side in the match.

4. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

I was actually telling our guys that I was going to use a :redcard: on Drifter if I would have gotten the chance late in a game due to him wearing out my poor CB's but never got the chance. :(

5. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Cole is known for that damn spin move and heaven forbid that the CPU defenders are good

I had some nice lead passes and then some awful non-clears...

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I need to build my cred with Youtube before I can post long video's...so I am editing together highlights.

This is the first game I recorded: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/media/tradition-fc-interclub-match-game-one-mp4.168/

• Like Like x 1
  7. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Didn't get on the Box today but after work tomorrow I'll upload the video so that anyone who cares can see why Noles needs a hug.

8. fecnik

fecnik Walk On

thanks fellas. I still hate going against our strikers, lol.

well...im just playin with myself back there when someone scores.. I wanna dance around too!

9. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

Too much information Fec I dont really wanna know when you play with yourself m8 lol

10. fecnik

fecnik Walk On

hey man...i gotta stay occupied some how...

11. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On