Saturday Heroes 2010: The Top 10 Biggest User Games of the Season

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Ryty, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Saturday Heroes 2010: The Top 10 Biggest User Games of the Season

[​IMG]

Here is my list of the Top 10 games we will see this season. Of course, since this is based on current 2010 schedules, it will most likely change when the actual SH schedule is released. (The home team is on the right)

[​IMG]

*September 25th*

So, how good is coach Knightnoles? Is Randall Cobb for real? How will Florida be without Tebow? We will find out right away in this early season matchup with SDID's Florida Gators. This game will most likely decide the SEC East for years to come, but I'm not sure that the Wildcats have the talent to keep up this season.

Notes:
    - UK has lost 23 in a row to Florida (last win in 1986) and 15 straight in Gainesville
    - Florida has outscored UK 59 - 0 in the first quarter and 104 - 12 in the last 2 games between these two teams.

[​IMG]

*October 30th*

You have to give H22 credit for taking the Baylor Bears. Baylor has been the worst team in Big 12 history with a 14 - 98 league record. Can he turn it around? How good is Robert Griffin? This game will be a major test for the Baylor program. Will they get blown out like they did last season, 47 - 14? Umm...well...probably.

Notes:
    - Baylor has allowed 40+ in 10 of the last 11 meetings vs. Texas. Of course, they lost all of them.
    - Last year, Baylor was down 40 - 0 after 3 quarters while being held to just 72 yards offense.

[​IMG]

*November 27th*

Can Coach JCA do something that Michigan hasn't been able to do in 6 seasons? Can they actually beat the Buckeyes? What used to be one of the biggest rivalries in college football has suddenly become uncompetitive. Will this game be important in late November? We shall see. One thing is for sure, JCA will have the Wolverines back near the top of the Big Ten very quickly.

Notes:
    - Prior to Tressel, OSU was 3-12-1 vs. Michigan from 1985 - 2000. They are 8 - 1 since.
    - The last game at OSU was a 42 - 7 Buckeye drubbing of the Wolverines.
    - Six straight Michigan losses to Ohio State is the longest losing streak in the history of the rivalry (106 games). In that losing streak, Michigan has been outgained by an average of 122 yards and outscored by 13 points per game.

[​IMG]

*October 2nd*

Depending on the "expert" that analyzes the Big Ten, you will find many different opinions on which team is the preseason #2 in the conference (behind Ohio State). Is it Iowa or Penn State? Honestly, I have no idea. With coach Cimmy leading the Lions and coach Emmdotfrisk leading the Hawkeyes, you can expect a low scoring, hard hitting, defensive struggle that will most likely be decided in the final minutes. (just like the real game...)

Notes:
    - Penn State hasn't won in Iowa City since 1999 and are just 2 - 8 against Iowa.
    - Last season, Penn State led 10 - 0 while gaining 147 yards on their first two drives. Unfortunately, they were held scoreless with only 160 yards of offense the rest of the way in a 21 - 10 loss to Iowa.
    - Iowa has upset Penn State in 5 of the last 8 games and were outgained in each. (Coaching?)

[​IMG]

*October 9th*

SDID vs. Controllerabuser. This rivalry is one that goes back to NCAA 2008. Since then, they have consistently played close game after close game. I don't think this year's contest will be any different. Florida appears to have slight talent edge and the game is in Gainesville, but don't count out the Tigers. With WR Terence Toliver and WR Russell Shepard (or will he be QB?), LSU will definitely have a chance.

Notes:
    - LSU has dropped back to back games vs. Florida. They've also lost 2 straight games by a combined 84 - 31.
    - Last season, Florida held LSU to only 162 total yards.
    - Before last seasons game, the home team won 4 straight.
    - LSU is only 8 - 9 in their last 17 SEC contests.

[​IMG]

*October 16th*

The Class of the Big 12 North faces the Class of the Big 12 South. Will Texas be able to handle to loss of Colt McCoy? How about Nebraska's loss of Ndamukong Suh? Will T2 be able to establish Roy Helu as one of the nation's top backs? Lots of questions will be answered in mid-season matchup of the Big 12 elite.

Notes:
    - UT has won 8 of 9 vs. Nebraska including 5 straight. However, 4 were decided by 3 points or less.
    - In their last regular season meeting, Nebraska led 17 - 3 going into the 4 quarter only to allow 25 unanswered points to Texas

[​IMG]

*November 6th*

This game will most likely decide the winner of the SEC West. Coach Controllerabuser can speak first hand about how difficult it is to beat Bama. :D. The talent edge clearly goes to Bama, but the game with game being played at LSU and with the savy coach Controllerabuser on the Tiger sideline, LSU will definitely have a good chance. Nevertheless, coach Forever is undoubtedly one of the best coaches around and will be VERY tough to beat. This game has all of the makings of a classic.

Notes:

- The Tigers have won 7 of 10 vs. the Tide but have dropped the last two.
    - The last meeting between LSU and Alabama in Death Valley drew the largest crowd in Tiger Stadium history (93K) to witness a 27 - 21 OT loss.

[​IMG]

*October 30th*

I think this will be one of the best games of the season for the trash talk alone - Hack vs. Tracy. Nebraska, the Preseason #1 in the Big 12 North, against Missouri, the Preseason #2 in the Big 12 North. The winner of this game will be in the driver's seat to win the North and a trip to the Big 12 championship game.

Notes:
    - Missouri is 1-15 in Lincoln but the last win was in 2008.
    - Last season before QB Gabbert was injured in the 2nd quarter, Missouri was up 12 - 0 before a 4th quarter collapse.

[​IMG]

*November 20th*

Will this be the Big 10 championship game? (Penn State may have something to say about it) Only time will tell. Early reports have coach Emmdotfrisk already watching film and studying the roster of the Buckeyes to find weaknesses (you won't find any). Any Iowa fan will tell you that they struggle mightily with the Bucks. Will this year be any different? Ohio State is loaded with talent on both sides of the ball and have the most electric player in college football in Mr. Pryor. The one positive for Iowa is that the game is in Iowa City. Early Line - Bucks by 14.

Notes:
    - Iowa has won 16 of their last 20 finales.
    - Iowa has been outrushed 252 - 48 in the last 3 games against Ohio State.
    - Ohio State is 11-1 against Iowa since 1992 with the average margin of victory being 20 points.

[​IMG]

*October 2nd*

The top game of this season is the same as it was the past two seasons - The rematch of the last two SEC championship games- Alabama vs. Florida. Not much more to say on this rivalry. These are the two most talented teams in college football going at it. May the best team win.....

Notes:
    - These two teams have met in the SEC title game 7 times
    - In the last 2 games, the #2 ranked team has beaten the #1 ranked team.

THE BEST OF THE REST

LSU (Controllerabuser) vs. North Carolina (CPU)
    Oklahoma (CPU) @ Texas (Bruce80)
    Penn State (Cimmy) @ Alabama (Forever)
    Penn State (Cimmy) @ Ohio State (Ryty)
    Miami (CPU) @ Ohio State (Ryty)
    Michigan (JCA) @ Penn State (Cimmy)
    Kentucky (Knightnoles) @ Tennessee (CPU)
    Oklahoma (CPU) @ Baylor (H22)
    Oklahoma (CPU) @ Missouri (Hackgolfer)

****Notes provided by Phil Steele's College Football 2010 Preview****

2. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Nice work Ryty... Maybe you shouldn't go back to work.

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Good stuff Ryty!

4. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

ya ryty good write ups... hack should just be glad idk how to use photo shop..

5. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Goodshit Ryty

6. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Nice job Ryty! I agree these games will be top notch. They will set the tone for many SH seasons to come...

7. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Yeah they will...now Iowa will be dominated by Penn State

8. Emmdotfrisk

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4
    Eric Latimore (88 OVR) Olie Ogbu (90 OVR) Jordan Hill (87 OVR) Jack Crawford (81 OVR)

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    Bani Gbadyu (85 OVR) Chris Colasanti (83 OVR) Nathan Stupar (86 OVR)

Have fun stopping my run game...

9. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Well...with that talent that you so kindly showed us...and my skills on the sticks...that shouldn't be a problem

10. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

So much for there being no pressure for this year's Gator squad. That was good reading bro.

11. Emmdotfrisk

[​IMG]

Go paint ur face like the kids on the right.

12. T2

13. T2

14. T2

15. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I didn't say we dominate Iowa now...I know they have us by the collar...what I am saying is that within the league, Iowa will be our bitch...it's factual

16. Emmdotfrisk

Good luck. You can't teach an old dog new tricks.

17. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Good...cuz I own you when it comes to NCAA on the PS3

18. Emmdotfrisk

how many times have we played?

19. T2

THIS CALLS FOR

[​IMG]

20. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Well...Maryland v Miami, Wisoconsin v PSU, Western Michigan v Toledo I can remember...I beasted you in all

21. T2

[​IMG]

22. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

lmfao you shouldnt talk about cheese Air Raid Tracy

23. T2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

24. Emmdotfrisk

1. Maryland vs Miami u beat me on a last second hail mary.
    2. Western Mich vs Toledo never existed.
    3. Central Mich vs Western Mich we went to 4 or 5 OT's and you won on a 2 point conversion
    4. Wisconsin vs PSU never existed either.

25. T2

[​IMG]