Saturday Heroes Premier League!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DrunkenSoldier, Dec 9, 2012.

1. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Guys i just joined, i know its a restart, but this is a premier league. Ive been a member of a few premier NCAA leagues and this is by far the worst, no content what so ever, almost everyone is in HK is in here, where is summaries, stats anything that shows were even alive.
    RichC

Last edited: Dec 9, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  2. DrunkenSoldier

I think everyone should respond here and let everyone know what there intentions are. If we are just scheduling games and playing thats fine, just dont want to be wasting my time with recaps in such

3. DrunkenSoldier

Hmm, maybe a little overboard here but just wondering what we are doing here.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2012
  4. pitt4life21

pitt4life21 RTJR!

I think we are still all in just some of our user teams get busy at times. I am hoping we can get back on the right track.

5. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

I think I'm done with NCAA for a while. It is just an inferior game to madden and it is difficult to go back and forth. Sorry.

• Like Like x 1
  6. DrunkenSoldier

Ya that's true but it is what it is. I still like the game but madden is definitely a lot better

7. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

I think this is a good post. I just think everyone is afraid to state reality - very few people are enjoying this game anymore.

8. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

This is my one and only league. I am playing with a group of guys that I enjoy playing NCAA with. It has been hectic this past week at work, only reason I didn't get my game in with CA. Lets get this through the holiday, and push on through bowl season and get this rolling.

• Like Like x 1