Saturday Heroes Preseason Team Rankings!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Emmdotfrisk, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Saturday Heroes Preseason Team Rankings!

Saturday Heroes Preseason Team Rankings

[​IMG]

RANK LOGO TEAM COACH POLL
    1. [​IMG] Alabama Crimson Tide Forever #1
    2. [​IMG] Ohio State Buckeyes Ryty #2
    3. [​IMG] Texas Longhorns BRUCE80 #3
    4. [​IMG] Florida Gators sdid22 #6
    5. [​IMG] Nebraska Cornhuskers T2express #9
    6. [​IMG] Iowa Hawkeyes Emmdotfrisk #10
    7. [​IMG] LSU Tigers controllerabuser #17
    8. [​IMG] Penn St Nittany Lions Cimmy24 #18
    9. [​IMG] Michigan Wolverines JCA UNR
    10. [​IMG] Missouri Tigers Hackgolfer UNR
    11. [​IMG] Baylor Bears H22APWRD94 UNR
    12. [​IMG] Kentucky Wildcats KnightNoles UNR

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Real men play with Kentucky

3. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

GO BIG RED!

4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Real Men Play in Saturday Heroes

5. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Back on topic and not leagues ladies.

Now I feel good cause if I do anything it equals success.

6. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

I think we have a good spread.. A few teams that need some rebuilding (good luck Knight/Kentucky) and then a few guys who I hope have their starters break some legs (cough Texas and Nebraska cough)

7. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

This is just my opinion. Don't take anything the wrong way!

12. Kentucky- While I don't know too much about Noles' NCAA gameplay. I do know that he is a baller with the sticks. Played him in TBL. He doesn't have to worry about pressure. If he doesn't win a conference title in his first few years nobody will blame him. That's why you have to watch out for him. The Wildcats' defense returns 7 of 11 players back. They weren't the best defense but experience is a key to success. On offense, they got a good trio. QB Mike Hartline, RB Derrick Locke, and WR Randall Cobb.

11. Baylor- Mike, is a great sim player. He just happens to have one of the most dangerous runners in his backfield this year. It isn't his running back either. You know his name! Robert Griffin. I think Mike will have a tough time in the Big 12 competing with the other user squads. He will eventually bounce to the top echelon because he studies recruits! Just not this year. Baylor has a favorable schedule with Big 12 home games against Kansas, Kansas State, and Texas A&M.

10. Missouri- Remember when these guys were terrifying with Chase Daniels? Man, has it ever come and gone in Mizzou. Hack will not have a good time in the Big 12 against that boy with a girl's name. Newcomer Bruce80 has SH opponents shaking in their space boots. Texas has the talent to keep Mizzou from winning any Big 12 titles.

9. Michigan- I don't want to say too many bad things about this program since I've noticed there are a lot of Michigan fans on TF. What more can you say about JCA? He is a stand-up guy. Legit player who shouldn't be taken lightly. Michigan has the talent to compete, they just need a coach to, well, "coach" them. Can they do it? Maybe. They certainly have weapons in Tate Forcier, Denard Robinson and Devin Gardner but who will start? Who will make the big plays against the top Big Ten teams? I don't think it will happen this year, something that Wolverine fans have grown accustomed to, maybe next year.

8. Penn State- Serious contender without a proven quarterback. Can cimmy play? Yes, but he has been known to struggle with less talented teams. One thing he does have, a running back named Royster, Evan Royster that is. The biggest game on the Nittany Lions' schedule is September 11th in Alabama. Some may disagree but PSU has a win or lose mentality and if they choke on this one they may not bounce back to what they expect. They do have to play at Iowa and Ohio State. I don't see a Big Ten title or major BCS berth this year.

7. LSU- Not only do I have to play at Florida but I have to play against Alabama too! Not an easy road at all. Unless we can find a good runner we are going to struggle and become one dimensional. I do have experience playing with Jefferson & Toliver. It should be a good, fun year. I do not expect to win the SEC or make a major bowl.

6. Iowa- Iowa returns 8 of 11 defensive starters. Not going to be pretty for opposing offenses. The defense is stout. Can they keep up on the other side of the ball? I think so, Rick Stanzi returns to lead the Hawkeyes to the promised land. We all know EmmDotFrisk, he is another super sim legit player but will he get a little more aggressive or stay on the conservative side? I don't think they'll be able to make it out of their schedule without some cuts and bruises.

5. Nebraska- No Suh and a coach with a girl's name. Not the typical bad ass team from the midwest we all know of. The evolution of T2EXPRESS and his play is going to pay off this next year. I am picking him to upset Texas in the Big 12 title game. Bitch, you better make it there! Nebraska returns more than half of their starters from last year's ferocious defense. Be on the look out for them Cornhuskers.

4. Florida- Do we even have to question Florida's talent? Well, we do have to examine the Tebow-less Gators. If John Brantley, wait a second, who? John Brantley, 6-3 218 Jr. known for his un-Tebow-like skills can find a way to get the ball to those speedsters called players, watch out. I don't think Florida is ready to contend with Alabama just yet. Diddy is a competitor though!

3. Texas- Texas will be led by a coach and player who are kind of the same. We have an idea of how good he is but we haven't had a chance to see him at his full potential yet. Well, that's because most of us haven't played him. However, dude has like 40 icon awards so maybe we are all just sitting ducks. One thing Texas does have is a defense. Tough, fast and experienced. Will the offense be able to put points on the board? I think so but they will stumble against Nebraska in the Big 12 title game.

2. Ohio State- Am I cocky? Nope, I'm just confident. Confident that Ohio State can make it all the way to the National Championship this year and actually not get hacked up. I haven't been able to beat ryty when he has good teams. This is another "good team". What's 1+1=? 2, Pryor! I predict that Ohio State will meet _________ in the National Championship.

1. Alabama- Ingram. That's it. Enough said. Just kidding. Forever is a great player with a great team. I am picking him to meet and repeat against the Buckeyes in the NC game this year. I guess the biggest question mark is the amount of starters gone from last year's pulverizing defense. Two words, Nick Saban. Yeah, he can recruit.

Those are my opinions of the rankings. Take em' with a grain of salt because I am probably wrong!

8. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

You are wrong...

9. KnightNoles

Hartline will most likely not be my QB.. I would say Morgan Newton will be.

10. Emmdotfrisk

Great write up CA! I think you hit the nail on the head about a lot of teams and players. I also predict Ohio state vs Alabama in the NC!

11. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Very well written, CA. My prediction - Texas v. Bama in the nc. I think the big ten teams will beat each other up.

12. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

The Big10 is going to be TOUGH! It'll be a blast! Wouldn't want it any other way!

13. BG

BG On The Rize!

I always find ways to NOT make it through big games! That being said, I predict Texas and loaded Florida!

14. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Florida is loaded with talent. That was one thing that caught my attention. We all know they have nasty speed. Texas is loaded. Nebraska looks pretty solid as well. Iowa is a big sleeper.

15. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Brantley has to go to Tuscaloosa and host the CA led Tigers and then play one of them again in the SEC CG if we are lucky enough to make it to Atlanta. Things in Gainesville are a lilttle bit easier tho with out all the expectations, which could lead to a balls out let the chips fall where they may season.

16. KnightNoles

While all UK has to do is put all their effort into the Florida game, pull off the upset.. HELLO SEC Championship!

17. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

You hit Mizzou right on the money CA! Nice write-up.. Alot of Missouri's freshman and sophomores look promising, and the offense should still be explosive (Look for Freshman QB James Franklin to be a star soon!), however there are alot of holes in the defense..

[​IMG]

QB - James Franklin (True Freshman)

18. Emmdotfrisk

Franklin looks and is a baller! I know from the demo!

19. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I'm with you on this one Noles. Sic' em Bears.

20. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I am missing a few icons also...two BCS trophies and a conference title..but whos counting. Honestly I could care less if I win, I am just happy to be playing with Texas in a quality league with from what I hear are a bunch of active solid coaches who play sim ball.

Perfect.

21. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

[​IMG]

Nuff Said!!

22. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Great write up CA, as a Big Blue fan, I have become very accustomed to the phrase, "Maybe next year." I do think they are a year or two away, but they are definitely bringing in some players and I think the future is bright, but maybe that's just my Maize and Blue Glasses talking. Anyway, should be fun to be a part of this league. I look forward to competing with those of you I've played against before and I look forward to the challenge of facing new opponents. By the time we get to '12, I expect my Wolverines to be a consistent title contender in Saturday Heroes.

Should be fun!