Saturday Heroes (Y1) Heisman Watch

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Jul 31, 2010.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Saturday Heroes (Y1) Heisman Watch

I am going to keep track of the dynasty generated Heisman Watch. Each week I will update the list.

[​IMG]

2. controllerabuser

Week 2

SH HEISMAN WATCH - WEEK 2

[youtube]htGP7Y8oUXg[/youtube]

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5
    Player Pos Team Last Game Thoughts
    Mark Ingram HB [​IMG] Vs PSU W(45-17) 25 Car, 265 Yds, 2TD Can't complain about him at the top when he puts numbers like this up. Going to be hard to keep him away from that #1 spot like R. Kelly and 16 year olds.
    Case Keenum QB [​IMG] Vs UTEP W(38-30) 27-31, 362 Yds, 4TD, 16 Car, 10 Yds Outstanding stats against a less than stellar defense. Watch him drop next week when the Cougars travel to UCLA.
    Kellen Moore QB [​IMG] Vs Nebraska W(45-20) 16-20, 287 Yds, 4TD LMAO! Kellen Moore gave them Cornhuskers a beatin' like they was their red-headed stepchild.(Spoken in Hack's southern accent) Moore will continue to impress and improve each week.
    Terrelle Pryor QB [​IMG] Vs Miami L(24-10) 9-23, 200 Yds, TD Horrible stats in a pretty good beating. Very surprised the chosen one didn't drop this week. Maybe that time off from the injury in Week 1 made him rusty.
    Dion Lewis HB [​IMG] Vs FCS MW W(34-6) 9 Rec, 238 Yds, 2TD, 23 Car, 152 Yds I know, I know.. CA, it was against an FCS team. Still put them godly numbers up and expect him to keep it going. Don't expect to see receiving yards like that each game but he will dazzle us in the run game.

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

where is the Cobb love? lol

4. controllerabuser

SH HEISMAN WATCH - WEEK 3

[youtube]yOJTBLJ6CmU[/youtube]

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5
    Player Pos Team Last Game Thoughts
    Mark Ingram HB [​IMG] Bye The man does nothing and still sits in the #1 spot. Expect a pig roast as they travel to Arkansas this week.
    Case Keenum QB [​IMG] Vs Ohio State L(42-26) 16-26, 182Yds, 2TD Well, I guessed it. Not bad numbers but not nearly as good as last week. They also were beaten like they stole something. Expect him to drop if he doesn't pick it up this week against Tulane.
    Kellen Moore QB [​IMG] At Wyoming W(48-0) 12-13, 151 Yds, 3TD Average numbers but stays in the hunt for the Heisman as does his team for a National Championship. Why didn't our fearless leader schedule more users against the Broncos?
    Titus Young WR [​IMG] At Wyoming W(48-0) 4 Rec, 65 Yds, 3TD Titus Young takes out the chosen one and Dion Lewis with his 3TD performance. Wonder if he can keep it up throughout the year.
    Joshua Nesbitt QB [​IMG] At UNC W(28-13) 14-21, 331 Yds, 30 Car, 82 Yds, 3 Total TD This dude is still in college football? Will somebody check his eligibility? Seems like he has been around forever. Just beasted the UNC defense that seemed so damn tough. I wonder how he did it.