Save as offline dynasty?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Roadhouse, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Save as offline dynasty?

Last year this option was available. Has it been removed, or am I missing it? I thought it was pretty valuable because you could scrimmage your OD team vs. the next opponent. Also, in future years, you could still practice with your OD team, instead of losing any progression. Not that this would make me much better, but it was a cool feature.

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

It has been removed because of everyone who cheated off it last season

3. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Fuckers.

(What was the cheat?)

4. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

You could take and set your board in offseason. One advanced to the season. You could save it from there and go offline and see what your players pitches were and how they responded to them. You could also see who would sign right off the bat with just a scholly offer. It was the same response on and off line with the dynasty

5. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Sigh...

I have to come to more meetings. Or get more free time. In fact, I reset my other dynasty with the OOC games I have now and the new sliders so I can practice. (We talkin bout practice, man.)

Anyway, I haven't played either scout game yet. And if we advance tonight, I won't do the third game either. Maybe that's why I can't run or pass in this game.