Save G-Unit

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JFunk34, Dec 2, 2009.

1. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Save G-Unit

Alright fellow Creamers here's the deal. G-Unit got banned from TF as some of you may already know. Well I just wanted to put something out there. G-Unit aka David is a longtime friend of mine. We grew up together and raised a LOT of hell together. I know more than likely there are at least a few here, and more TF wide, that absolutely can't stand him because of the way he is. He is sarcastic, acts immature, and attacks people randomly. He does it to me and I've known the dude for over 10 years. That's just the way he is. He is gonna pick at you and try to get under your skin, that's just his way. But I will tell you he is one of the coolest guys you'll ever meet. He is funny as hell to be round, he is an EXTREMELY loyal friend, a hard worker, a wonderful husband, and a fantastic loving father to his two sons. That's the real him. Now he also has a few other loves in his life, football, specifically the Dallas Cowboys and Georgia Tech, and NCAA Football 2010. He loves the game and he loves to get on TF and play games and bullshit with other great players and have fun. He has always been one of the best members here, frequent posts and contributions to the board and just overall reliable. Well to sum it up David has gotten a bad rap and because of his sarcastic humor he has pissed off someone that has the ability to ban him and I can assure you, any who knows the story says it is an unfair punishment. Someone took offense to a joke, a joke as simple as "Madden blows", and their was someone who didn't like David and used that as an excuse to ban him. But this same person who was "offended" questioned him and THIS LEAGUE, OUR LEAGUE because David had 46 sacks last season with Mario Edwards. Anyone who questions the integrity of this league is obviously ignorant, misinformed, or trying to start trouble. The powers that be are attempting the fix the problem and please all parties involved and hopefully David will be back soon. But I want everyone hear to know who he really is and that he got a raw deal. So if you have any respect for the man at all do all you can to get him reinstated. Any advice or suggestions feel free to post here. Thank you all for your time and if David were here I'm sure he would say "blow me." ;)

Now back to football!

2. Dean

Dean Walk On

bring him back. I enjoy reading what he has to say.