Saved To Hard Drive

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by GoGators, Sep 11, 2011.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Some of the stuff I've read lately has people attesting to more game freezes/crashes when trying to play the game from the disc. I've never copied a game to my hard drive, but I was wondering if any of you guys have with this game? It might be worth a shot to do this before trying more user vs user games to see if this could assist w/some of the freezes and crashes we've been having.

Thoughts?

2. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

I've had the game on my HD since the 2nd game of our 1st season.

I have not have freeze issues, but I am always getting disconnected during user v user games.

3. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Knock on wood but I saved my game to the hard drive and have yet to have my game freeze (again knock on wood)

4. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I always install every 360 game that I play to my HDD. I've had bad freezing issues with NCAA '12 (never '11) and after my first few user games (which weren't bad) the rest have been plagued by disconnects.

5. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

I've never gotten user disconnects since i've started. I have not installed to the HDD and I do not save the OD save file.

6. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

I know there was an issue and in the freezing thread I posted something from EA where they said the only person that should save the file is the comish. EA said if others save it will create problems.

7. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I've never saved the OD file.

8. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Ok, so it sounds like saving it to the hard drive won't make much of a difference since people saving and not saving are both having disconnect issues.