Scandal in Berkeley! Details at 11!

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by HoosierHoo, Apr 4, 2009.

1. HoosierHoo

HoosierHoo Walk On

Scandal in Berkeley! Details at 11!

An anonymous source within the Cal football program is reporting that Coach HoosierHoo was caught in his car this weekend with a stuffed moose head, a flare gun, and a large vat of petroleum jelly. HoosierHoo did not return calls for comment, but the school has announced he will be taking an extended leave of absence to work on "personal issues."

This is my way of saying I may need to drop from the league. At a minimum, I'll need to be on auto for a long while. A bunch of stuff has come up at home, and my free time has pretty much evaporated, I don't want to become the guy that everyone is waiting on to advance every week.

I have no doubt that I will be BEGGING for a spot in the league when 2010 drops if I don't make it back before then. But I also would totally understand if I get replaced. Either way, just wanted to thank you guys for probably the most extended fun I've had with a game in my life. And I will still be lurking on the boards and talking trash I can't back up just like always.

2. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

you know if this was sanders or bondzai i would just say put him on auto, buuuuttt since its hoosier i say we find a replacement asap(y)...

no really i would put him on auto for the remainder since we only have 2 seasons more at tops and that way if he can comeback his spot is still here. then if 2010 comes at he still isn't able to comeback thats when we should look at a replacement.

or option 2 get the best player thats not in 2 leagues already and have them take his place on a interim basis with him taking over full-time if hoosier can't comeback when '10 drops.

3. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

whoa, what did Bondzai and I do for the recognition? :cool:

4. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

hope everything is OK with you and your family. Hope you can come back for 2009, if not, hope to see you in 2010.

5. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Ummmm....sucked? :)