Scarecrow's Power Rankings (Top 10)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Scarecrow, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Walk On

Scarecrow's Power Rankings (Top 10)

As we approach interleague play, one team has distinguished itself from the pack... The Oakland Athletics. Starting off the season by winning their 1st 8 games, this team looks to be a solid contender for the A.L. pennant. The N.L. sees a log-jam of teams fighting for the 4 playoffs spots. The Braves, Nats, and Phils sit atop a ultra competitive N.L. East as this looks to be one of the most interesting division races.

Here are the Top 10 power rankings as of Series 6/7:

Rank Team Record Change Comment
    1 [​IMG] 8-1 - Hard to deny the 8-1 start by the A's, and a big win over the Royals recently posting a 13-0 shutout.
    2 [​IMG] 6-2 - Came out of the gates hot with a 5-game win streak, big series coming up against the Angels.
    3 [​IMG] 6-3 - Winners of their last 5 games, the Braves recently swept the Phils to pull even in the East.
    4 [​IMG] 6-3 - After an impressive spring training, the Nats started the season 2-3, but have caught fire in a 4-game winning streak.
    5 [​IMG] 5-2 - Posting quality wins over the Yankees, Angels, and Orioles, the Twins have done well behind the bat of J.J. Hardy (.536 avg).
    6 [​IMG] 6-3 - Hiring a new manager recently, CLW will be looked upon to keep the Phillies at the top of the N.L. East.
    7 [​IMG] 5-2 - Aramis Ramirez has been a homerun machine, belting 6 so far.
    8 [​IMG] 5-3 - Posting a 4-1 record within the the AL Central, the White Sox have been impressive with a team 1.94 ERA.
    9 [​IMG] 5-3 - The Fish are fighting hard in a tough NL East, recently sweeping in the Mets.
    10 [​IMG] 5-3 - The Reds are looking to get on top of the NL Central with an important series against the Pirates coming up.

2. dbackfan98

dbackfan98 Walk On

nice job. i like this idea

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

great stuff, really good

4. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

i agree good job

5. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

someone hasn't seen my lack of skills on the base path. new running is going to be my downfall before this is all said and done.

6. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Nice Job Kungs hopefully you can get your beer makers up there!

7. blocker7

blocker7 Walk On

ill, we need more of this kinda shit yo

8. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Tell me about it... I'm too dumb for new running...

9. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Are the Marlins or Pirates still playing?

10. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Is anyone still playing?

It feels like its been at least 2 weeks since we last advanced a week, yet only half the teams still have to play.

Ugh.

11. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I've talked to Emm and he has talked to the other commish but we gotta pick this up!!!

12. pittrocks43

pittrocks43 TMFL Steelers

I hope we are still playing. Even though I'm 2-6 I have had a blast playing this title