Sceptic and Scoring in General

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Jul 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

All communication will remain private from here on out with regard to Sceptic's game.

Important Notes for Everyone:

-Playing sim football is not based on a legalistic or technical system of rules but rather a general understanding of what makes for a realistic game with realistic outcomes and realistic statistics
    -97-0, and over 400yds and 7TDs with one player is not sim in any way... not even close. If this is confusing or you disagree, Tradition is most likely not for you but most certainly, message me privately to discuss
    -It is true that freak games happen, even some that could reasonably include scoring a rare over-70 game.

But because of some difficulty in understanding overall "sim" play, this league is installing the following rule:

There is now a hard 72pt cap on all games played. Go over this and the punishment is as follows: immediate sim of your game and suspension of 1st team offense for the following game.

Sceptic will have his game simmed and be on a bit of probation with regards to play-style the rest of the season. I do not appreciate his overall defensiveness but am more concerned with his lack of understanding of what "sim" means, however, I do appreciate that he is most certainly a nice guy, respectful in the end, and after said defensiveness, willing to play by the rules.

Case closed. Thread locked (and will be deleted in the near future).

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I'm not sure if you guys know who I am or not...but next time I see 97-0 or anything remotely close...you will be back playing lobby games, because you are done here.

Thanks,
    Shaun

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.