Schedule and "Done" Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, May 22, 2011.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Guys,

Post here when you're done for the off-season recruiting cycle. A post here will mean I can advance past you in each remaining week.

Recruit whatever off-season guys you want (all "new" recruits are now "bonus" recruits under the 1-7-70 rules, if you know what I mean) but keep it at or under 70 so we don't kill the pool. We can kill it a little bit though, since it's the last season and all.

Now, since guys are slacking lately (and understandably so) I'm not going to wait for guys who might not show up very soon. We'll be moving at regular intervals all day, and then quickly late tonight. We need to take advantage of the day off.

Week 2 starts at 2pm-ish. We'll move every couple of hours or so. Good luck everyone. I'll be using the time to replace pretty much every starter on my roster.

2. justadude

justadude Walk On

could we get a one day stop at change positions please I most likely will be in bed and would like to affect some changes.

3. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

I am at work today and wont be able to do this hourly pace. Do you guys usually do off seasons like this and are you willing to do something like a 8am 8pm advance?This way everyone who works and goes to school can work the off season into there schedule.

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

We can accommodate anyone who is actively participating. I'm just not going to hold and wait for someone who doesn't ask. With the late-year lag in activity, that could mean waiting a lot for someone who doesn't need it.

But, since you asked, of course we'll wait.

Typically, we move fast. We don't sway, typically don't cut (since we stop at 70, we don't have to - and those who really want to have a ten minute window between advances) and get into the pre-season as quickly as possible. However, if guys ask, we adjust.

We're going to have a whole new 12 very soon, so we will do what that 12 wants. Last year's 12 wanted speed for the most part. What you guys want is up to you. It's not something I set rules for.

5. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I'd like to do as much as we can tonight, or else it'll stretch out for days and days. What time do you get home? I'll make that time plus a half hour or so the next advance time, and then we'll try to get through week 2 quickly.

6. TD351

TD351 Walk On

Done with all recruting at GT

7. justadude

justadude Walk On

Position Changes is important to me. I would appreciate having a stop there.If would allow me to make Colorado as competitive as possible before I leave.

If I am above 70 (I had special considerations with a 2 star team) just cut who you see fit.

8. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I won't push past that point until we're all green and ready.

9. soxandgators

I will be walking in the door at 10:15 and only need 10 mins to get week 2 done....then I will be able to finish all night long if your choose....sucks cause I can't get beta to work on my phone the recruiting page won't open...thanks archie

10. soxandgators

Est time zone

11. bdub

bdub Walk On

Will be out until late tonight but have recruited for week one and will put myself in auto so the cpu can recruit for me.

12. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

After pillaging the state of Pennsylvania in off-season week 3, I am pleased to say that ...

Ohio State is done for the year.

13. justadude

justadude Walk On

Colorado is done for the year as well. Awaiting position changes.