Schedule for season 7 offseason - start of playoffs

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Psycho, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Schedule for season 7 offseason - start of playoffs

Thursday June 24th - Super Bowl IL
    Saturday June 26th - last day to resign your people (bILL looks like we have a new Chiefs owner so we'll need to get the sheet updated for him)
    Tuseday June 29th 9:30 pm est : Draft
    Wednesday-Saturday Offseason FA

Sim season schedule and layout:
    Due to the 30 min limit between advances I will be advancing 6 weeks (ish) per "day", so since I'll have to wait, I'll break it up so people can play 3 regular season games.

Saturday July 3rd (shit just realized it's a holiday weekend) : You are allowed to play your week one game at any point in time.

Sunday July 4th : I will be advancing it throughout the day to get to week 7 which I should be able to get it advance to that point by noon on Sunday... but who knows. So when you get on, if you see week 7, you may play that game.

Monday July 5th: I will be advancing it throughout the day to get to week 13which I should be able to get it advance to that point by noon on Sunday... but who knows. So when you get on, if you see week 13, you may play that game.

Tuesday July 6th : I will advance to the Wildcard round and we'll start the playoffs and you'll have 3 days to get your game in... or longer if it's a user vs user games and scheduling issues come up, if no users are scheduled for the wildcard round then we'll advance to the divisional round immediately. I will send everyone XLive messages if you made the playoffs... if you don't get a message, that means you need to go ahead and work on your re-signings to get ready for next season.

2. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

Looks like everybody else looses all their FAs. :D

But really is the draft still Tuesday night?

3. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Bad weekend that ended with the premature birth of my child... so I won't be able to stick with this schedule. I'll redo it later when I have some time.