Schedule for Year 1 Madden'11 Ten Year War

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Psycho, Aug 14, 2010.

1. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Schedule for Year 1 Madden'11 Ten Year War

New Season has started, Here’s the breakdown of the schedule

Regular Season Deadlines

Week 1 - Saturday 6pm est August 21
    Week 2 - Monday 6pm est August 23
    Week 3 - Wednesday 6pm est August 25
    Week 4 - Thursday 6pm est August 26
    Week 5 - Saturday 6pm est August 28
    Week 6 - Monday 6pm est August 30
    Week 7 - Wednesday 6pm est September 1
    Week 8 - Thursday 6pm est September 2
    Week 9 - Saturday 6pm est September 4
    Week 10 - Monday 6pm est September 6
    Week 11 - Wednesday 6pm est September 8
    Week 12 - Thursday 6pm est September 9
    Week 13 - Saturday 6pm est September 11
    Week 14 - Monday 6pm est September 13
    Week 15 - Wednesday 6pm est September 15
    Week 16 - Thursday 6pm est September 17
    Week 17 - Saturdy 6pm est September 19

Post season will start September 19. During the post season you will get a full three days to get your game in, if everyone completes their game early we will advance.

Please use the User vs User section to schedule games, also take advantage of the fact that we have concrete deadlines and you will be able to schedule games with other user weeks in advance.

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Is the user vs user section Gameday?

3. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

That's where you set up your user vs user games.

Use the weekly schedule from EA's OF website to check when your user games will be, then post the thread in the gameday section.

4. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Schedule edited to include the delay from FA. Everything has been bumped back a Madden week.

5. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Quick question. Should everyone be done like, say, a day before the deadline, will things get advanced at that point or do we still wait for the deadline? If it gets advanced early, do the dates already posted move up? Just wondered. Thanks.

6. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

If everyone gets done a day early (only happened twice last year), then I will advance early, however the deadlines will NOT move.

Basically if week 1 gets wrapped up by Thursday night, I'll advance it, and you'll just get an extra day to get in week 2. It is sort of the premise that gets carried over to the post season.

You get 3 days to get your game in, if one round goes quicker then expected, I pass the extra day on to the next round, and I'll have wiggle room to make sure that we get the Super Bowl done before the scheduled draft, which I give everyone atleast one weeks notice so they can attend.

The Goal is to make sure that we keep a set schedule that people can plan ahead, and by knowing that the regular season deadlines are concrete days and already knowing that the Draft for Season 2 Should be Thursday Night Septemeber 30th (not posted), it makes scheduling user games and drafts a lot easier.

7. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

BTW - only a dude with a huge control issue would wait till the deadline to advance if everyone was done. :D

If I don't advance when everyone is done, it only means that I'm either busy that night, or just plain missed it.

8. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Oh, I've got issues. I'm a Raider fan. That should be all you need to know to know that I've got issues!

Thanks for the info. Just wanted to know so I didn't have to keep jumping on the site to see what any dates had moved to. This way seems to make things easier for all.

9. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

Trust me, being a Raider fan isn't your only issue....

:HoosierHoo:

10. Masler

Masler Moderator

my bad for missing week 8...im not sure im my opponent was around either

11. briosu99

briosu99 6* Team Killer

I wasn't around either so it's all good.

12. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Here's the deal, if your opponent doesn't post in the scheduling thread either, I'm assuming you both are busy, vacation, or spreading mineral oil all over your body and dancing for grandpa.

In other words, if neither one of you post in the scheduling thread, I do not care.