Schedule issue with dynasty mode

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by bcduggan, Jul 30, 2010.

1. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Sep 12, 2009
    Schedule issue with dynasty mode

I was looking at teams schedules in my Oklahoma year 1 offline dynasty. I did not adjust any games for Oklahoma before start of season. I am currently in week 12 and I noticed when I was looking at the top 25 that there are at least 3 teams who have wrong default schedules or only have 11 games scheduled. The 3 teams that have only 11 games scheduled that I noticed were Western Michigan, West Virginia, and Boise State. West Virginia and Boise State are currently in top 5 in BCS and the missing game could hurt them. I also noticed that Boise and Nevada are missing a conference game. They are in same conference but don't have the same number of conference games as rest of conference.
  2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Oct 26, 2009
    Yeah someone on the OS forums pointed that out, not sure of the response that was given for that if any.

Welcome back bruh
  3. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Feb 21, 2009
    I think it has something to do with Hawaii playing USC year 1. USC has less conference games than every other pac-10 team year 1. It may be a chain effect from that
  4. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

Oct 29, 2009
    One thing I noticed as far as schedule logic, a few years into an offline dynasty, Arkansas had two games vs the same fcs team. Before the 2nd time they played there was a headline about a rematch. I checked out the schedule and they had them twice.

This is stupid.