1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Schedule Maker

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Riptides, Aug 25, 2010.

1. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

Schedule Maker

Who was the generous schedule maker that hooked me up with 4 whole home games..........

Could someone have thrown me an out of conference bone.(y)

2. sreese

sreese Walk On

i think hotrod forgot to check the home and away games. There are some teams with 7 home games. I have 5 home games but yea i saw that rip, good luck with that.

3. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Shit I ain't perfect. How bout you try to balance your times basically heading up two leagues. I'm not even supposed to be doing shit for this league but I had the stable file. I apologize, I thought I had them all straight, but I was mistaken.

4. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

Well it really affects my recruiting more than anything. Not much to choose from in terms of visits.
    I thought York was going to be running this thing.

5. sreese

sreese Walk On

i wasnt trying to throw you under the bus. I know how difficult it is to do.

6. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    When I tried to pass commish duties to him that's when things got screwy and ppl couldn't sign into the league. So in the interest of keeping things moving, I just went ahead and helped get things done so we could get started.